Your Favorite Event/Update in the recent year?

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Chaos, Jun 24, 2015.

1. Too many to remember. Pretty sure it was all event. Probably the last event with the BB rewards

2. I really like the event tracker quick and easy to see where you are. The new building costs and improved plunder from ebs. To be honest I think the devs are on a bit of a roll at the moment. I know we all like a grumble and yeah the game isn't perfect but it's still the best out there.

3. I have a sneaky suspicion more new things on the way. 

4. Suspicion ;) You know more than you are letting on :p

5. I tap my phone with eager anticipation of the new things yet to be

6. Quetzal hunt that I missed and lure of the hive I loved

7. The Devil Birds Event was the best!!!!!

Remember the quetzal skull for the last Eb?The individual who threw the pot got like a free 80b and the Eb pay wasn't even too bad!

This F2P (free to play) aspect is what I loved about those past events. They granted players some nice free goodies with little effort. Finally, after some time there back! Free bronze etc from recent event.

In old days, fod dropped treasure chests with 10-15b drop. That was ALOT of gold back then.

8. I absolutely hated the hive. But I was attack build then and was getting crap drops. Plus the whole find a clan to use your thing at where you needed 19 other people ready was a pain.

Yea but most people never got a chance to use their 80b item. Should of made that eb shorter. Or probably better idea to have more than one needed.

9. The first event was by far the best. You collected 1 item. It dropped from most ebs. I ended up in the top teirs from tgl. Now its all run hte if you want anything

10. Coc is far superior

11. If that's what you're into.

12. In my opinion:

CoC suck.
    The wars suck
    No banter
    And you can't farm a player.

It is the most over hyped war game out there.

13. The missing banter is pretty much what every other app is missing. It's either nonexistent chat system or tiny and clunky. GoW is only app I've played with chat system nearly on par with KaW. Not that this is on topic or anything.

14. My favorite event was when chaos announced In 3rd party app he wanted to prove he was the best warring mod and strip an apoc mod....than cf the next day.....
    And my most recent favorite event was the reset and restoration of an account

15. :lol: :lol: :lol:

16. Enjoyed ranking #2 in the Imperial Favor event, given twas meh third Zaft/Apoc war.
    How's your first going, struggling pal?

17. I support rusted's comments on Clash.

18. Haven't played in over a year but returned just in time for the skull event... bb bonus was pretty good for a junkie like me. But no I really can't say which was my fav in cause of no playing then. But yeah skill event was ok a bit to long tho

19. Congrats again on #2 that's was legit...not really "sturuggling" it is a war game to me not a Eb game so inc doesn't bother me like it did you..also it "twas" your 3rd war? Did also not steal strips in the last 2?

20. Well it's sure as hell not going to be season five.