Your Favorite Event/Update in the recent year?

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Chaos, Jun 24, 2015.

1. The same reason we do EB's over and over again. We must stay competitive to get small advantages in PvP both system and off system.

Just because we do EBs or events, does not mean we like them. It means we do them to gain advantages in the play style that we do like.

So yeah, the events suck, doesn't mean we won't do them. Hell, some events (eb ones) you are forced to do them if you are actively growing.

2. Yes

3. Rusted people are free to replace the equip with mith equip, no eb or event required there right?

4. The Farmer's Journey, Part 1: Testament of the First Harvest

And the Patron Saints of War!

5. My favorite event is when a large amount of players did a mass reset in protest because they were....um....bored with kaw.

6. True, but event equipment has better stats than EE and EB equipment.

Why put on a sock in the snow when you can put on a boot?

7. Apparently all it needed was some seeds to start that "movement"

:lol: :lol: :lol:

^ Oh look, I found some of the "seeds"

8. Most non top 10/100 event equip isnt better than mith equip, except the recent bracers

9. Looks like ? Was already answered ️

10. My favorite event was shards. It was fun to see all the whining when everyone was automatically opted in. It was also a very well done pvp event. It was also refreshing, little bit stale in events now, but still the first was very fun.

11. I agree that would be very helpful!

And those who are build complete can trade them in for something else useful

12. KAW needs more F2P goodies! :p

13. Last few are. And Event equipment is easier to grab by just playing the game normal compared to EE.

This may blow your mind.

So sit down for this.

But most players in KAW..

They don't EE and they don't want to waste xstalled on EE when they do play.

You can thing the hit restrictions and towers for that.

So to end this loop around. He probably has event equipment, because of drops he got from regular game play crossed with the need to feel competitive on game with out wasting the time to mith farm on out dated EE equipment.

14. I see what you did there :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

15. I did enjoy season 4 & I must agree a 1000% is definitely insane and worthy to chase.

16. Devs must be paying these clowns to boost their popularity

17. Good one chaos? No response

18. Support!! Also the last pvp event the short one was ok the way it was set up was interesting but I think I like old one better just need one more time test before keeping it.

Want to take a break before I retell the reason the #1 reason the feather eb was the best in just a second

19. ... I like the PvP events.

20. Yes, got to agree with those building tokens and spyglasses. Definitely worth the investment.