Your Favorite Event/Update in the recent year?

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Chaos, Jun 24, 2015.

1. Name one that almost didn't from your standpoint! :p

2. You have a point! Realistically though, the harder ebs such as scrag do drop only 1 of the 4 items, but the sheer quantity is greater than hte! But in order to get the main event item, you will have to rotate to 3 other ebs and usually they take quite a bit of time! Therefore, hte is sadly the way to go in the end. :cry:

3. Zaft Purge

4. I don't even mind hte having a clear advantage, it should. It's just that the four different drops and making it xtal dependant to compete for top tiers went too far.

Make your money, devs. Just don't suck the life out of the game doing it. Hunts were fun and lively. Finding which clan was fastest and meeting new people and comparing notes in cc was the fun of it.

5. Lmao

6. Good Feedback! Maybe in the future we can have a single event item like old times! This is why I prefer pvp events. It feels like much less of a grind, and is not always dependent on sheer Xtal spam.

Also, I do agree - the community rewards for reaching a certain number of items globally was awesome! I forgot about that! We all earned free building tokens and spyglass from it!

7. PLEASE

8. I like the bronze bars except chasing after 4 different items... also liked crux chest and build tokens and spyglass...

Support

9. Totally agree. The betting and community collecting was a great idea, it gave a sense of community spirit.
    Also the event tab and level 10 tiers are great updates

10. Any Player vs Player event is a great Event. It is a good reminder to all that this game is not all about epic battles and getting plunder spells. It also gives players a better understanding of mechanics.

For example:pure Spies with allies is not a good idea in a pvp event.

- Fireball

11. That's both a neat and irrelevant tidbit. Thanks for sharing, I guess?

12. The bronze bars addition is a great idea, I also enjoyed the shorter event, I think if there was an event between that size and the 2 week promos (which are too long) it would be even better.
    Build tokens were awesome, and the land exploring equivalents could use a small touch up.

13. Also enjoyed global rewards, and group awards (crux crusades).
    Also I agree with this:

14. Chaos why did you just delete my post about your tough guy rant? It was my favorite event of the last year.. especially how you CF'd the next day after making some lame excuses :lol:

Please don't delete this post too.. It was honestly my favorite event

15. That's nice!
    Run along now trolling is prohibited. :p

16. Hopefully we will get more events which offer more free rewards in the future! Community rewards were indeed a fantastic edition.

Building tokens should be offered throughout kaw, but on a rarer level similarly to seals of the damned or horns. Just my thought tho

17. When they first came out with the PVP events.. It was a shame it sucked.(that is because of the GAP players ability to siphon drops off of the mid-builds)

I guess one of the few good updates that they have ever made is a tie between Indy wars and giving Gamehendge back Foxes.

18. I enjoyed the community events with the spinner dividing us into 2 groups. Made for some interesting times between friends. Also like the bb as rewards.

19. Why did the first pvp event suck? It was great when everyone was a target before the opt in crap. I guess it was too long, but overall it was the best one.

20. Then why are you wearing several pieces of event equip..