Your bets here __PERSEPOLIS__ vs. Zerg

Discussion in 'Wars' started by lIl__CYRUS__lIl, Jun 21, 2013.

1. Mylittle dude first of all I would be glad to see the SS you are talking abt to prove the hits are inflated that is totally nonsense even if someone receives 1 single hit that will be counted 1 hit and is posted on persepolis wall.

Secondly, as persepolis many many many times posted on his wall ALL hits are either ROUNDED DOWN before posting them or at the end They will be rounded and the reason is not bc he posted 11 hits as 12 hits cause the number of hits are 99% accurate there might be one or two hits off, but the reason for round down is exactly bc of what you said, An small amount of Hits may not reach the 11th pots so At the end of the day the total plunder will be rounded down by most 2Bs. Its all there with the actual numbers on Persepolis Wall

FYI this war been going on for way more than 2 months so your calculation for 60 days and 3 accs nonsense

NOW HERE IS THE DEAL THEY HAVE LOST ABOUT 230B IN POTS ONLY REGARDLESS OF WHAT WAS STOLLEN FROM THEM AND WHAT THEY LOST IN ADDING INTO THEIR TOWERS. IF THEY ARE NOT HAPPY WITH 230B LOSS IN POTS I WILL ROUND IT DOWN BY 100B. I CAN START FROM 130B BUT THEY JUST NEED TO REQUEST IT ON MY WALL SO THAT I CAN MAKE THE ADJUSTMENTS.

WOULD THAT BE A FAIR OFFER? CAUSE THEY ARE GONNA BE FARMED FOR OVER A YEAR OR AT LEAST 1T I CAN ROUND DOWN MY PLUNDER MORE, THEY JUST NEED TO ASK.

----HOW ABOUT RESETTING THE PLUNDER? I CAN START FROM ZERO (00000) RIGHT NOW AND GO TO 1T AND NO DOUBT I WILL DO IT. UNLESS I DIE IN AN ACCIDENT OR SOMETHING BUT IF THEY REQUEST I CAN RESET THEIR PLUNDER THERE IS NO NEED TO CRY

2. TNT u never have seen the color of 100T so pls cut the fun.  if you crying on their behalf I can reset the plunder and start from zero. I guess thats a fair deal cause this way I have rounded down their loss by almost 300B from the beginning of the war in total. 300B Round down for a 1T plunder is a fair deal isnt it???

3. Lol dont do anything on my behalf. I have no connection with zerg, just the need to call out a noob on forums when I see one.

As for the 100t, when large alliances such as the ones at the beginning of they year go to war,such numbers are expected.

4. And is it just me, or do i see a pattern here? Talking about farming them for a year. Did not the owner of your clan Mr. B. do that to enormicon?

Bro, I realize you may want to lick the salt off biscuits sweaty head when he gets done pounding noobs all day, but if your trying to achieve his level of badassness then just quit now.

Wont happen.

5. Stupid, just stupid.

6. I hope I never stoop to using a alt to promote my main

7. As for 100T is expected but you personally had nothing to do with the 100T strip nooblet, u even dont know how to count to 100T, and FYI although I like MrB but his style is diff from me however if you want to lick the salt off his butt you will be interviewed by me first to see how much experience youve gained so far with zergs'.

8. Oh you will never get to that point RPA cause you dont have any viable alt to use. Those accs you call alts we call oaf/osf

9. @zergs I'm still waiting for your response, if you want to cry all over kaw saying that you hit 12 times and you post 13 etc (although you mooblets know and seen on my wall that I round down my plunder at the end) I can reset the whole plunder so far and start from zero right now. You just need to ask on the forum here. This offer will be open for 24hrs. So think about it. I am giving you around 300B gift noobs

10. Can any1 make a forum wall me

11. 732 quintillion of Perse's pots have been burned. 99% accurate.

12. Superman u seem to be TNT's alt cause you cant even count to 100  but at least I laughed thank you

13. Wow my money is on zerg hands down!!! Put your money where your money is and come at LSA bro please!!!!

14. *Where your mouth is*

15. Persepolis Leading the war by abt 320B 

zerg noobs created more trouble by running their mouth abt the whole french people. Persepolis advised them many times on his wall to watch their mouth but this time their mouth put them into a deeper problems with TFK clan.Now, Again, Learn from this and watch your mouth, little toys at zerg

16. It wasn't a Zerg member, it was a lsa member. Get your facts straight

17. 780 Octillion of Perse's pots have been burned.

18. Well you dont have to cry when you talk everyone knows you keeping alts in LSA and everyone knows you open your mouth and close your eyes.

19. One person cannot beat an entire clan, regardless who they are. However, I know Persepolis and he will not stop.

20. Ill give him persistence
    But really he does no damage