Your bets here __PERSEPOLIS__ vs. Zerg

Discussion in 'Wars' started by lIl__CYRUS__lIl, Jun 21, 2013.

1. Burning pots is useless, unless you plan on stripping people from Zerg, which I dont see you doing what so ever. So keep telling urself your doing a great job.

Also, I would love to see you experiment on us. Lets see how many pot you can burn from LSA. Come at us bro.

2. That other guy is right too. All those "potless noobs" are just saving their money and outsmarting him

Oh so lsa is next. Come at us persp and alt. well be waiting But you'll be on Zerg for at least the rest of 2013 if not longer to reach your goal. Thn you have another clan. So you wanna book us for like October next year maybe?

Don't worry well write you in on our calendar. Ok not really because we don't have a calendar and you wouldn't be worth putting on it

3. That other guy?!? Lol I have a name!

4. (Yawn) This thread is still active?

5. I've officially burned 10 Quadrillion of Persepolis's pots. That's a fact.

6. Zerg is a much better clan they will for sure win

7. Much better clan than which one?? __Persepolis__ is not a clan 

8. Pers is a clown. Who wears clown shoes. Can't win a war lol. Pers is the definition of brain damage. Put him in the ca and pin him. He sucks real bad

9. Oh no im not gonna let u jump ahead of the line stay in waiting 

10. UPDATE: Superman65 has burned 100 quintillion of Perse's pots.

11. Yeah supernoon and then u woke up and found your mattress wet 

12. Zerg noobs lost 209B in pots only (excluding steals) so far bc of their big mouth

13. 10 pages. Mostly you saying they have a "big mouth". Interesting.

14. so if cyrus/pers is going to set a record by being the first single person to burn 1t in pots from a clan... think we can luck out and see vise versa happen? 1t in cyrus/pers' pots burnt by a clan? i hope so :D

15. Hold on. Excluding steals. You must mean assa

Since you're a pure spy most If not all the time

Or maybe you're just to stupid to say excluding the money taken by a victorious action. But then again that isn't something you could calculate anyway

16.  Lol sky

17. Lmao sky the noob so u dont know what steal means? Look my son, to steal someone hit on steal not assass if u were thinking u money by assassing u are an idiot my son

18. To correct the message above : u win money *