Your bets here __PERSEPOLIS__ vs. Zerg

Discussion in 'Wars' started by lIl__CYRUS__lIl, Jun 21, 2013.

1. This isn't 2010. Fails no longer burn all pots, only the pots needed to stop you.

2.  See he can read. 

3. Igerum Loolzzzz of course only the pots used for defence are burnt. But in 1974 pots used for smashed pot-atoes were also used to burn. Give me break nooblet

4. So far List of Potless noobs in joke of a clan = zerg

shadowsedge
    Shiva_the_debonair
    Shiva_the_destroyer
    Shiva_the_desirable
    slayher
    backdoor-man
    pain-and-panic
    amicitia
    V3gas24702
    commandercherkov
    kingtre
    redking
    valv

5. Cyrus, you're drunk,
    Go play PiMD.

6. Stargate definatley haha idk my forums works so suck it lol....

If youd like to be in a Great clan join mine in-game,farming help Tfo and a whole lot more

You can also learn a lot more on the pipers family recruitment thread :p

PICKY!!!! Grean dude lol (this is my signature now :p)

:mrgreen: :geek: :ugeek: :mrgreen: like the geeks lol

all now my signs woohoo lol :roll: (We all know ur doing that haha) And ypour probably :twisted:

:twisted: :evil: haha lol last one you might have been like :eek: when I put pipers family but its a good clan :p

7. Add farquad to the list above as another potless noob sitting in joke of a clan = zerg 

8. So this is a thread about someone that no one cares about, trying to set a record that no one cares about and that can't really be proven anyways. I thought they were trying to limit pointless threads. Guess not. Since the title says places your bets, I bet a bil on Zerg.

9. @ noob above me, all logs are posted on persepolis wall if you want to make sure u can ask those noobs who get hit directly to give you an ss of their news, so dont waste your "A Bill" 

10. I never heard of either clan

11. __Persepolis__ is one player vs. a noob clan called zerg 

12. Add to the potless noobs list another zerg noob called "bebebunny " 

13. So remember saying that Zerg didn't hit a tril a day

Past two days (or last two depending on tz lol) Zerg made 2t

Now regardless of intelligence 2t over 2 days should equal 1t a day

As I said earlier it takes you months at least to burn that. They don't feel it

The only time you could be effective is if you had strips going on. But you're one guy and not stripping.

As for the record. It's not

Ask all the "famous" farmers how many countless actions they've done to enemies. Heck check all offensive actions besides scouts and assume half pots you see how much some people do

As for the logic I'm sure you'll use regarding you being one against a clan. Whoptydo. You're going to be one of very few bozos with so little life that they took the months nesacary to solo a clan without any gain ever coming out of it besides the unproven and invaluable record of most pots burned by a solo guy against a larger clan over the course of many months

Congratulations

14. Lol LSA noobs you are in waiting list my friend, there is another clan in the line after zerg and then we will repeat the same experiment on your clan too. Though zerg cant wipe their own butt and ask all over kaw to help them but will see how u make 2T in 2days and keep laughing when Persepolis burns you down by 1T 

15. Does this Cyrus guy know the mathematics of kaw? Wow you sound like an uneducated human being. You poor thing, you got so wrapped up in mmos and fake gold you forgot what a real human being is. Good for you man, you are a kaw hero. Keep spamming forums talking about nonsense. I really with I knew you so I could smack a little sense into you.

~~DreadLSA

LSA Fighting

16. This is classic... Everyone, do want to know the trick to fighting someone who is a PS that can only burn pots to hurt you? Sell your SDP!!! Pure spies are cute but if they don't have strip funds they're very limited on the damage they can do. Even if you're only active a few hours a day, you can out produce what they can take.