Your bets here __PERSEPOLIS__ vs. KOTFE

Discussion in 'Wars' started by jasmin-bala, Jan 9, 2013.

1. Lol pers. Funny how you are the only one that cries on your wallshaddup nOob. You still butthurt that I got you kicked from LR

Good good stay that way

2. And I wasn't warring xxchrisxx. I just found a pure spy with 0sdp and gold out. It was Christmas. I shared the news with forums as a gift. was just a random act if kindness on my part

3. Nice to see you here satan :cool:

4. op is perse

5. Quote from persepolis @micky "Micky ur way too smaller than ordering LR leaders what to do, but in charged LR council know that I walked out myselfask rip"

6. Pers you're such a damn nOob. Quit making these threads to garner support for your cause. Just shaddup, bend over, and spell RUN

7. Omfgperse is very famous lol

8. Lol he is really famous and btw Micky hickey whatever if he didn't kick your a$$ very well u wouldn't came and talk about him

9. And yes he got kicked from LR cause he was kicking your a$$

10. Ass ain't censored ^

11. So stop crying and have fun with perse he love u very much lmfao he will give u more love soon

12. Just one thing more I want to say to u Micky u will never ever be famous in kaw so stop trying cause I knew u as a noob and u will be famous as a noob with a big mouth that's all

13. @op You call this a war?? If a person is getting pounded by a whole clan then it doesn't mean its a war, it means he is a clan farm.

Persepolis has got nothing to win. And being allyless and potless means hes already dead meat.

He doesn't deserve a thread. Hes just another clan farm. No biggie. There are hundred of clan farms out there. Doesn't make them brave or warriors.

14. I respect Persepolis u all must respect him cause nobody play like him he's a real soldier and thank and sorry for the a$$ part have fun with perse all 

15. @micky and he have nothing to losethat's right nothing lol he's having fun man so don't ever think he's angry or sad lol he's really having a lot of fun

16. So u want to say noob hmmmm weak anything u can say about him but he's having fun that's all