You want fair EE matchups? Here's how!

Discussion in 'Wars' started by zzarky, Sep 18, 2013.

1. I for one think that if a clan is not within 10 slots higher or lower on the strongest clan lb then u should not get matched with them that was the best thing about season 1 the clan strength ranking that is gone now and look where we are if the new systems were in place with that in effect clans like rising hawks would not be 140 n 11

2. I think this is a great idea. Support

3. No support and I'm one who warred quite a bit in season 1

4. @OP and supporters - how soon you forget about all the forum posts demanding BFE and BFA be accounted for when doing match ups.

No matter what they do, the devs are damned if they do and damned if they don't. 

5. @ucp. Bfe should be counted. But remove bfa and you remove the extreme...

6. Remove BFA and you'll hear all kinds of complaints about LB players having an incredibly unfair advantage.

I say include EVERYTHING except the perm items you've purchased. Cause you PAID for that advantage.

7. Ucp. Read the post again. It's not about excluding bfa from an algorithm. It's about removing it completely. In other words. Imagine redstar fighting with no allies at all. And for that matter. Every player fighting without allies...

8. Ahhhhh. Got it. Disregard my last.

Still no support. For the non-RedStar players, BFA is something to be proud of and you wanna take it into war with you. You spend a lot of money (real and/or fake) building up that particular component of your stats. It should count for something in all aspects of kaw.

9. Have EE plunder based off build, BFA, and BFE . Therefore you don't eliminate any from the equation but you equalize the payout

10. Support but if u take out bfa should also take out BFE and make it raw stats mith and pots

11. HD I respect what you are saying but bfe at least keeps an element of what players have worked for. That way some part of the war still contains a work variable but reduces the extreme setups that some clans are playing

12. Players work harder for BFA 

If we go this route, let's just nullify BFE, BFA, spells, pots, and raw attack stats. Flip a coin to see who wins.

13. BFE is the same as BFA btw. It's just static stats. So by your argument BFE should be removed too?

14. If yes then I absolutely support. No advantages/disadvantages besides builds and strat would be cool.

15. No support lol but I support Phoenix515...you get plunder on what type of build you have...hit GH or LB you get same amount of gold no matter enemy size:)

16. @Eric - why not nullify builds too?

@Shah - wrong. Your plunder is determined based on your build and the opponent's build. Nothing else.