You Should Get Married and Have Kids!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Imitation-Cheese, Feb 5, 2015.

1. Im just gonna leave this here.

2. Marriage is ok, im onto my 3rd.

Having kids is awesome btw but I don't understand the need to preach about it. Your friend is a *******.
    Do what you want with your life when you want.

3. What If your dad thought the same? And never got married! That means no cheese kaw player aka u wont be in this world.

Maybe your son could be playing a game like kaw 20 years from now n post the same thing in forums.

You decide no need to include religion or etc its just life

4. I hear this a lot too, and it gives me pause sometimes. But then i wonder if marriage and kids necessarily mean ill have someone to share my life with. Nothing is guaranteed

5. Its pretty rare when a parent or spouse takes your attitude. Its refreshing. Thanks!

6. Yussshhhh!!!

7. I think she just asked u out troll

8. If this were legal, i would probably take a completely different stance on marriage

9. Nice post! Very insightful! Thanks!

10. ... I finally have came across one of Cheese's posts that I actually agree with...

11. This is another interesting problem. From a societal standpoint, i SHOULD be reproducing - for the good of mankind. Ive done pretty well in my life, so in theory so should my kids. I know this isnt always true, but its true often enough to be significant.

But im too shellfish to have kids

12. It is all personal opinion and everyone has their own. Personally, I wish I'd never met my ex girlfriend, but if I hadn't I wouldn't have my little man. I'll tell you what, I was in a bad place and he literally changed my life. Can't say I would have done it on my own either. I know not everyone has the same experience, but he is the best thing that ever happened to me. I was far from ready to have a child, but now I can't and don't want to imagine my life without him.

13. Thats really interesting! So youve got people projecting their sexist social responsibility expectations on to you? How do you deal with that? ? ? 

14. I think your experience is truly exceptional though mostly because of where you were in life when your son was born. Not to mention your crazy ex...

*shudders*

15. [​IMG]

16. Who are you talking to?

17. My mother had two kids. Why? So we had someone to play with. :lol:

I know she was joking about that though. I think. Right? Probably.

Well......

18. If i ever DID have kids, they would be beautiful, intelligent, and confident. ;)

19. I couldnt have just one. The kid would never leave me alone. He would need a playmate to keep me sane

20. Ha! Another one! I know your kind. Dont waste your breath :p