You should all be disgusted

Discussion in 'Wars' started by lIIlIllI___PARSFAN___lIlIlIIl, May 15, 2016.

1. I want point out that he said APOC killed pvp. Lol people like you kill pvp by writing threads and not trying to actually PvP.

2. Since no one can every be bothered reading walls of text I'll break this down a bit.

1) new lands were released- some max or almost max build players will be more keen to get bigger and more worthy so decrease in pvp

0) PVP COSTS MONEHZ- there may be some lower pvp moments but there will definitely be more when some pvp clans build themselves up to apoc level

69) with so much pvp over the past few years, the ones that havent left are probably a lot more bearable to the pvp environment and hence if there is any pvp it probably wont end up on forums for a few months since players arent as bad at it

5/7) idk maybe people just want a break or maybe i just want to make more number memes

Ps, Make kaw great again #4XHTEPay #4XHTELength

3. You don't need any money to pvp .Every account has a spot when any account will get threw I've hit accounts much bigger than mine like puns or CAPTAIN_Nemo and by flux I got a victory . You just got to keep hitting.

4. Money helps though, plenty of players like to be fully potted when hitting, at least fully potted in attack and spy attack :p

5. Nothing backfired lol, I'm still doing my thing  and I ain't kissing no ones hiney either. You know what they say about assuming 

6. Vote Snoopy to make KaW great again!

7. You can't even make iG great again nevermind the entire game.

8. Maybe if the Devs allowed the crux chest to work on pvp.....??

9. Anyone who makes a thread about the fight they are in gets shot down right away, so that kind of ruined that.

You get hated on for "whining in forums" you get accused of "wanting help" etc etc.

You used to be able to within reason, say some awful things about your enemies publically, but that's all been stopped as well.

You get a ban. Your post gets deleted. Moderators don't even need to monitor forums now we have the report button, there's always someone ready to report.

Ironically. This is also the best time in kaw to make drama with a return of maximum whinging. Everyone loves winning those precious silver bars. Everyone is more growth focussed than ever before in the games history.

Collect your minimum prize during the first few days of each event. Then screw the event and start whacking people.

It's easy to affect an enemy when they on a hte train, it's even easier when your enemy is chasing silver bars and prizes.