You know you're an EE noob when...

Discussion in 'Wars' started by -Z00MIE-, Feb 4, 2013.

1. He just posted on forums, forums post is a perm link :roll: even if this thread were locked there's still a link to his account on here :lol:

You know you're a noob when… you say really dumb things.

2. You know you're an EE/EB noob when you activate the Unholy Aura spell then complain why you're not winning any extra gold in EE/EB. ;)

3. so i was in this ee war against barcodes and this guy on my team says u know what that barcode posted in forums one time and forums is a perm link (emoticon) and even if that thread were locked there's still a link to his account on there, u guys war and i will be back when i find it.

U know you're a newb when

4. What I despise the most during ee wars is a selfish noob shouting on cc

'guys xxxxx is hitting me! Cmon sum1 hit him'
    'dammit y don't u guys listen!!!!! Xxxxx is still hitting me, what r u doing'

Other instances would be

'are we winning?' 'are we losing?'
    dammit jus go n see the plunder!

NOOBS! lol

5. So true queen...

6. I hate when we are down like 100m and everyone starts to complain that we lost the war....15 minutes in

7. The best one is when right after the war when two or three ppl always go, "Wth, only 6 mith!!! War payouts suck!"

8. This thread is a fun read. Keep up the entertaining comments. Hopefully, I'll have time to do some EEs when my current OSW ends.

9. "How do I turn my iDevice on?"

I hate when they ask that in CC!

10. @queen we've had people actually leave over us not pinning a crappy stat little guy on the bottom of their roster, with no plunder.

11. (Right after a war ends) I didnt get any gold reward is it lagging??? xD