YMM_CmF vs. LSA Elite an official CF Agreement

Discussion in 'Wars' started by YMM-X-PROTON-X-CmF, Apr 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Love seeing that two clans can remember its only just a game!

2. @OLI

Take it to his wall or PM, this topic isn't about your quarrel with Sky.

3. Since dark seems to forget. Go ask dre about the terms that ended the war between NWOCB and my clan at the time. You didn't win. And we fought three other wars at the same time. I'm glad a 4v1 clan war where ours was6 members and we won three and tied the fourth is good for your ego

Anything else about me personaly made a dam thread. Read the tou that's your right

4. This thread really makes it sound like LSA won the war, you apologized, you only talked from your side as If it was more YMM than mutual and you kicked the war starter

5. It is always a pleassure to see you on LSA related threads my old friend :)

OmegaLSA

6. Respect to both sides, im just sad i was taken out of it early on

7. @ Worm, this was a mutual CF. Both clans were wasting time and both clans wanted out. Had it not been that way it would not have ended on equitable terms. So I ask that you not bash my clan as you no nothing of what actually went on both during war and in the CF talks. Thank you!

8. IGCB late much? Pay attention to times my friend.

9. This looks like a great mutual CF thread after a well fought war. Then some turds entered the punch bowl...

10. Well fought LSA  Actually had fun checking news feed daily. Cleaned out all the cobwebs  Best of luck to y'all and Thank You for the Adventure!

ŚtRęÑgTh ÅñD HøÑøR

11. What did lsa lose? Nothing. What did YMM lose? A member that they were forced to kick.

Seems like YMM lost

12. @king we were not forced. The member was not a YMM perm. Again please fact check before you try and crap on a well fought war.

13. @ king is a slow witted terd.

14. LSA with the victory!

15. @King Only to you, noob

16. Terd worm please stay off this thread you did not war so you don't need to post here.

17. Lol I forgot I made you guys look stupid before, don't want it to happen again I see

18.  YMM don't post here anymore 

19. Trollin for a troll

20. Why are you bumping a **** thread when you tell YMM to not post.. Then post yourself..

Toolio.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.