Yet another dev failure

Discussion in 'Wars' started by DO_ChaS_TM, Sep 10, 2013.

1. So you had lag. But they ko'd you meaning they maybe didnt have lag. Personal issue with your crap cheap internet.

2. Boycott is the best solution

3. LOL!! Devs win for making Op post rage thread. I wonder if they ever sit back and read these kind of threads and then chuckle 

4. I finally won my first war and i Lost my estoc Edge the other guys i warred with got theirs back but not me can you help me out please

5. OP; make you're own ******* game then, with thousands of people doing the same thing over 2 hours with no lag.
    Until you do, suck it up or get the **** out.

6. I war on an ipod. I have found out something about unloading troops and lag, in AND out of war. Since that time (2 wars) I have tried something new and have not had 'connection' issues.
    Good luck

7. Blame ur clan OP. u lost 53-20b. U were being sat on. Maybe learn a little about these wars b4 u cry lag when it's actually 15 people hitting u at once. The stats tell it all. 0/9 kos. Either that or it's your phone or wifi as most people don't experience these problems.

You should rename this thread yet another OP fail. U showed u don't understand these wars, you have serious rage issues, and that u are very immature and a sore loser. U really should just get this post locked.

8. What do you expect when so many war-mongers use clicker-bots. (proof on You-tube)

You're gonna get fried when you try to fight with honour and they use hacks.

My advice?; Only war with ppl you know and don't spend real cash

9. There was a lag for sure

10. Sigh... Yet another ungrateful little kid... See what I did there?

11. When you getting spammed by multiple players waiting for you to come out of KO a lag is going to happen.
    It's common knowledge and has been this way since the test wars for season 1.
    Wile not as bad as it was at the beginning it is still a major issue the devs need to address. Couple that with slow service and you have a recipe for fail.
    It is what it is. Deal with it or don't EE simple as that. Crying about it in forum won't do anything but get you farmed for being a ball bag.

12. Hi, lots of people on our side at THEM were also complaining of worse lag than usual. I kept thinking it was my phone or internet...kept switching from wifi back to 4g. Also tried rebooting once during the match. We were on the winning side, and not being sat on.I have warred enough to understand what is typical. Last night was not typical for any of us. It did seem to get a bit better toward the end of the war, but definitely frustrating.

13. So much noob tears...

14. You don't need to call them noobs you little ****...

15. Maybe ur phone is just old, try warring from pc maybe less lag.

16. It was probably ur Internet quit complaining and being a forums warrior no one cares and the game will get shut down if
    No one spends money on it as it would cost money to run the games severs