YAFI's Christmas Present to Kaw -- Freeing the Allies Market

Discussion in 'Wars' started by *_AppleSeeDs_ (01), Dec 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Love it. Support and Thanks! I would suggest a couple additional banners for consideration:

Do Not Hire Allies Above 200B

or its corollary

Only Allies Below 600B for sale.

Especially when they only have allies above or below those price points.

2. Anyone in support of the idea and cause should rock the banner Leo posted on page 10

3. How do I join the festivities?

4. Support! Looking forward to all the butthurt forum posts due to yafi xmas gift :lol:

5. So this mean Yafi going to war on most of lbers most there banners read this ???

6. N full support I hired from cella reds alt started farming me 

7. @appleseeds

You should include "don't hire my alt" in that.

8. How about banner "allies are a commodity not a possession" I love that one lol

9. Greatest Christmas present evvvveeeerrrrrr!

Support

10. Is my status an example of something that might be deemed farmable?

11. Some questions here mates:

1 are you making a distinction between those who threaten retaliation over ally hires and those who simply politely ask not to hire?

2 what is your policy regarding reset bombs?

3 why are osw players given a free ride? Isn't an under priced ally an under priced ally? Your words would have more power if you say, started walling Cella right now instead of ignoring certain people.

Anyway, good luck with that mates. Will be checking lb walls for your warnings. ️

12. I agree with frog

13. If you wAnt to keep an ally, overprice him and then ask politely in banner

14. What about ppl w banners that say - do not hire me

15. Awesome :D

16. Very nice to see this sort of campaign in kaw, fully agree with the message

17. So 3 of the top 5 ally lb are gonna get taken out by yafi unless they change banner?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.