YAFI's Christmas Present to Kaw -- Freeing the Allies Market

Discussion in 'Wars' started by *_AppleSeeDs_ (01), Dec 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [​IMG]

I actually approve. How about if a player has Estoc edge spell, not hitting them?

Estoc basically says we are warring and allies need to remain unhired like our osw players?

2. So wait... Would that be considered a declaration of war if you stripped people in OsW due to their status? This gonna be a gooooood and funny Christmas.

3. Overprice them.

Ill hire during an EE if your ally is underpriced.

Just for the sexual thrill

4. My question to YAFI would be how will you handle your own members that don't allow ally hires? Will they be targeted also?

5. Thanks for this forum we had a similar situation and issue before this forum u posted in our clan. "ITS A FREE MARKET." We don't try to check allies owners status message, we see an ally we like we buy them.

6. So what your saying is....your gonna farm everyone who has"Don't hire my allys"in their banner.Which is all of the current OSW,and a good 1/3 of KAW:/.....

7. Well half of kaw is in osw sooo.... Guess we'll see you in the osw soon too. Enjoy 

8. A wonderful idea indeed.

Many in Ally LB aren't in osw.

Should be fun to see if it's well executed.

Gave a reason for most of the KaWmunity to love Yafi. 

Good Luck Guys. Full Support! 

9. That's b/c they ran from osw @ faris. More than half of top 50 used to be in osw

10. More attention whores!

It's like Newb age all over again.

11. Thanks everyone and Kaw admin for the supports. We will have a clan or clans for individual supporters. If you are supporters of this campaign pls put in your banner:

Freeing Allies Market

And for clans that want to join us as campaign alliances you can put that to your clan page too. We will try to work as one as Yafi have been doing.

Please take notes, Yafi have been working base on respect, common senses and Kaw community supports so we do hope supporters will do the same. Please don't abuse/ using this campaign to bully others. If we find out any, we will go after you and your name will be here. You have been warned.

Happy campaign and have fun all

12. Support =). Nice for the KaW community to share the ally market. Halts accounts on becoming possessive owners.

13. Awesome lol

14. Nobody hire my allies!!

They're not for sale!!

15. What about Bomanator? He immune to this because hes one of you? :p

16. As one of the rare lbs supporting a more open market for a long time now, I am in full support of what has been outlined here. No reason to whine when selling an ally makes a profit ️

17. 2 cheeeers for this?! I say hells ya! Lol great idea... Help everyone make some cash!! Allah knows we all need it  Support

18. I fully support this YAFI. However, there's ppl associated with u that have attack for hire policies, so yea, there's still that. Still, full support. Hope u enjoy ur holidays ^.^

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.