YAFI's Christmas Present to Kaw -- Freeing the Allies Market

Discussion in 'Wars' started by *_AppleSeeDs_ (01), Dec 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Donschaum, if you are not able to support your claim with statistics, I am putting you on our CA farm list for 48 hours. I give you 12 hours to support your claim.

2. First two posts updated.

Some updates to FAQ

and

Update ==> If player remains inactive or refuse to reply walls or pms within a timeline of 12
    hours, allies are buyable.

3. Can you hear that? its coming.

4. Fully support 

5. Nice :) full support

6. **** YAFI, you can suck a big fat dick. You noobs.

7. A lot of statless alts :roll:

8. I'm not a statless alt you dumb piece of cow crap. I'm a mother ******* MAIN, *****. Take your assumption and shove up your ass, noob.

9. Ps: go suck zafts dick you lame as ***** as YAFI

10. The ass hat main above is in no way affiliated to the SaDiStIC movement and state of mind. As where I am a bit loco he's just plain stupid. Anywho sup death bro an full support to yafi,ive been slapped a few times over ally hires from hoarders.

11. ️Support️Love the idea!

12. Who'd wanna be affiliated with your ****? Certainly not me you noob.

13. The WAR Family has always believed that the Allie market should be a free market.

Because of this shared principal and our respect for YAFI, the WAR Family will support them with this initiative.

Warriors of the Ancient Realms

14. **** anyone who's with this lame as YAFI, you are all a buncha **** suckers, I'll eradicate crappy as YAFI and zaft and anyone who is with them, you **** sucking sheep.

15. I've given this much thought. I SUPPORT. I FLY THE YAFI BANNER NOW, AND I won't hesitate to hire any and all owners that fly the "DNH" banner, regardless of OSW or not. Allies should be free to be hired, that includes you Zafties out there who don't want your ally strength to go down. Mark my words, I will warn then hit. :!: :!: :!:

16. You chickens and cowards you don't need lame as YAFI to back your **** up, GROW SOME DAMN BALLS OR OVARIES, you duck eater! DO U WANNA BE YAFI'S *****? DO U?

17. look the silly toasters got his/her cord in a bunch and is spewing crumbs

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.