YAFI's Christmas Present to Kaw -- Freeing the Allies Market

Discussion in 'Wars' started by *_AppleSeeDs_ (01), Dec 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Last time I checked I was not for sale. I'm underpriced and overactive so YAFI balls in your court I guess we will see. Or are you specifically targeting mid level players I'm very skeptical as to whether or not you'll be targeting larger accounts...Should be interesting

2. Support! Looking forward for a big action packed christmas! ;)
    Please do keep posting ur big targets on forums :)

3. Support. This is long overdue. 

4. Love this! S U P P O R T !!! 

5. I agree w/ yafi. Im in osw, but when im out feel free to hire:p but if you hire an alt...damn right ill reset on you no matter what the stats of it are️

6. I like it that you've made this campaign fair by applying those rules

7. My Christmas wish came true I must have been good this year. 

8. What people don't get is, YAFI won't just hire your allies. They will hire, then forcefully put you into submission and have their way with you.

*Que naughty juvenile mhmm scene from American Me, except, there's no knife for you to turn on your attacker, I know this is a long point, but I feel it's necessary so I can convey my scenario properly*

9. Cella's banner say Allies not for sale hire at your own risk. Are they gonna farm her too!?

10. SUPPORT A.M.F.T.A // SUPPORT YAFI :: Ally Market Free Trade Agreement

11. Let's see how this is going. Let's check the top ten lb:

Cella: no post on her wall. ( but some yafi is offering protection.)

Romeo: no post from yafi

Ayiraa: no posts

Donno: no posts

Hlneo: no posts

NCkz: no posts

Ummm.... When is this actually going to begin , mates?

12. Yafi being yafi, we can of course assume you guys are starting from the top down?

13. What I find funniest is these ppl who complain they're trapped under their owner... Unless ur puny how much does ur hire value affect you? Lol. I m hopeful u guys will have a positive effect on the game but have fears about this hurting the mid range and taking the last leashes of respect off the monsters with nothing but cash...

14. interesting thread

15. Hmmm reminds me a bit of New Age, but I'd like to see where this heads.

16. Lol. Guess LB is exempt, cella has "protected by yafi" on wall...(not that she needs it)

17. Wow that's sad,

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.