YAFI's Christmas Present to Kaw -- Freeing the Allies Market

Discussion in 'Wars' started by *_AppleSeeDs_ (01), Dec 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Always has been a free market. Most ignore banners anyway. y allies are all overpriced and if bought I buy back, part of the game. My issue is with bully tactics and after a quick look at lb I love to know if u actually pursue them or if ur just picking on ppl smaller than you. Gl and happy kawing, just sayin

2. This is even better than wc roulette :lol:

3. YaFi talks a big game. But why bully the little players? Why don't you prove to us how powerful you are? Go for cella or donno.

4. May I help

5. @FaFaFL
    Says the statless alt... :lol:

6. Move along alts and statless alts bump

7. This thread is full of yafi bum lickers.

8. Support, Yafi. But Hopefully this applies to ALL Kaw players. Not just non-osw and clanless types. 

9. Bit of confusion, does this mean that yafi will be threatening their own members? Bomanator for years has "taxed" when people buy his allies and judging from his wall he's a yafi member now :eek:

10. Statless alts lol. As stated before. ALL yafi members and friends will get treated same way. Fly the do not hire banner you get hit. We warn and then whack. Support

11. I absolutely love this post bravo Yafi
    Free Ally Market

12. ^ has banner about not hiring when woc is cast

Warn n whack! Lolz

13. Support. Haters stop whining

14. Yafi look at my banner ! :eek:

can you now please proceed to farm me with alts

15. Well done Yafi, farm those bullies and bring back free will.

16. How bout you shut your Yafi mouth up, I'll put whatever I damn well please on my banner.

17. I really wanted a white elephant for Christmas.

18. I enjoy this post. But am afraid that only players below 100LB will be affected.

Am highly certain this forum post only makes those top 30 laughing all the way to the bank. Cos they will now be able to buy off the weak who own OP allies...

Those who trade in the LBs shd know what I mean. 

Radz

19. Yafi can check my banner and SMD I will put whatever I want. ️️️

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.