YAFI's Christmas Present to Kaw -- Freeing the Allies Market

Discussion in 'Wars' started by *_AppleSeeDs_ (01), Dec 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Full support!

2. Support .......go Yafi and those who don't care if ur an ally hog!

3. I also don't get bom's wall. Seems like you are trying say the ally market is a free market but you better ask before you buy. Thats a tad contradiction.

You're saying don't hire my allies unless you want hit.

But people can't say Dont hire mine in thier banner when most are saying it because they get mad(just as bom's wall says) and they hit back?

Just trying to figure out the logic of this.

4. Isn't it one's right to put anything in banner as long as it doesn't violate ToU? I'm not against this, do whatever you want. How many check owners' banners anyway? I had that "allies not for hire" too and guess what? It didn't work :lol:
    Only way to stop ally hires is to overprice them. Have fun and good luck searching for every person in KaW with that kind of banner :)

5. I always check banner so I know what I'm getting into, but I don't listen to it ;)

6. NA left their mark, YAFI is leaving thief mark. Now is sotra gonna boycott mith in EE?

7. @ Mike: I do too, because I don't need that drama. I once had the courtesy to wall and ask for an ally and that person deleted my wall post and volleyed the ally 100b up.

8. I support this cause :D

9. Merry Christmas to you too, Teddy-Krueger. May yours be especially joyful with your fleet of grand kids!

10. Nice post guys. Agree wholeheartedly that ally market is a free market. If you want to keep an ally - overprice them 

11. I always check banner and ask before hire if banner says no, often got the ally and made some friend, to me, respect other is big thing both in game and rl. But fully support this, it's really annoying that people don't let you hire ally when they either OSW nor EE.

12. My allies come straight from Allie page ion know who owns who Lol but I support this message 

13. Please buy my ally

14. You can buy my ally ;)

15. I must be stupid as i don't really understand what it is that you are and are not suggesting.

Is it the banner that's the problem or the fact they hit folk over hiring or ?

Any pvp action is always good to see tho.

Regards
    Steven

16. *lol at end of my post - was typing email at same time 

Cheers
    Snr 

17. Hello Steven...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.