Yafi vs AAH/Osiris

Discussion in 'Wars' started by *MachineGun-qad (01), Aug 16, 2012.

1. I know members from AAH personally so I know they're badasses and I've warred Yafi before. Both clans are beasts in war. Good luck to all 

New Age

2. Guys, track my record how active I'm hunting items n eb's! 

3. Blue star, ur forum posts are plain! Lmao learn from creative perv inter! Lmao *mine are plain too*

4. xD, i prefer plain and simple, and inter in THE perv he must be creative 

5. Yea I must say 85-90% of YAFI use some speacial bots to stay active 24/7.

They might be using some expensive applications or something bcos I have always seen most of them active in clan chat whenever I visited. :D

I would post something in their cc and in few seconds that post would vanish xD
    LOOKS LIKE SOME CRAZY ASS APP/BOT/MACROS!! LoL!!!

6. As someone who is on the that wall...illusion...ask ryan how well that out for him

Ⱥ β Ⱥ N Đ θ N Ⱥ Ł Ł H θ Ƿ Ɇ 
    ༺Տ թ Ɏ Տ Ɏ N Đ l· C Â Ⱦ Σ༻

7. Worked out*

8. Illusion?? LOL!!

U butthurt chopper? It was beautiful to see u lose billions hahahhahahahaha

Try harder chopper07 hahahahah

9. Lol billions on the chopper strip right how much did Ryan lose when one of his 800b stripped allies reset on him that same day?! No need to answer!  War have to love it!

10.  LOL, that must have hurt 

11. Am I the only one who is getting to like thelastonealive posts? His hyped up style is addictive 

12. Butthurt reactions are always funny Snr 

13. Wad is 800b compared to thrillions was stripped??? Hahaha aah always like in dillusion! Wahahah

With a coward leader like inter, aah is nothing hahahahaha.. Try harder aah..

Inter still the most coward in kaw! Hahahahahahahahahah

14. Oh and btw, u guys cant handle 50 yafians? Lol!! U need alliance to war us? It tells a lot how weak u guys really r.. LOL!!

Hahahaha!! Come on aah, u guys need to do better!! Hahahaha

Aah, abandon all hopes, u guys really hopeless.. Tats ur clan name wahahahahahahah

15. See what I mean - its really funny and talks like he's on helium - it cracks me up every time.

16. He does have a point, it'd be better AAH vs YAFI

17. Support YAFI

18. As for this war, there have been strips on both sides - big and small. The fact you want to publicise yours doesn't mean anything lol.

The few members comment also makes me think you are starting to believe your own propaganda. We all know Yafi isn't alone in this war but it helps your image for you to make it look like you are to others. Where's deadly legends, DC, fun factory etc all ran off to that you brought in. Judgment not involved either are they 

Please continue posting as I genuinely am enjoying your posts .

19. Osun 3/6/9 stl NP