Yafi vs Aah+Os+iG+War+Voodoo

Discussion in 'Wars' started by hhdueuejeejehhdh, Nov 19, 2012.

1. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

Good to see folk still tough enough to post with their erm well alts. At least it gives Yafi someone to agree with 

2. Agreed snr

3. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

Alts??? What alts?

Im just trying to figure out if there is any clans abandoning all hope because YAFI is after them. Does anyone know someone in KaW like that?

4. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

It's ok to abandon all hope ... sleep ... sleep ... sleep

5. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

You clearly don't know much do you lol.

6. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

Yafi are not a clan to be scared of if you don't mind being stripped every now and then. They have a lot of folk who don't do very much and have nothing or little to lose.

Then do have a few who are pretty active and bash away. They are happy to keep warring away but are not scary as in that they keep people pinned, constantly strip you and hound you.

Many in Yafi are a good laugh actually and whilst osw with them can be very boring for long periods the banter keeps it entertaining.

I suspect most leave osw vs them due to boredom than any other reason as whilst they are extremely capable players and efficient at stripping, they are normally fighting people who have been stripped before and see it as part of the game as opposed to stripping an eb player who sees it as devastating.

Cheers 

7. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

Agree Snr come back to fight for us please 

8. All i can say AAH hitting their own allies who helped and were absorbing hits for them..AAH what a disgrace LOL been fighting with u guys i know who are active, Even inter, he's not active much. the most gave some assns/steal and back to be a dead fish

The most active is Assiss, he can active 24/24hrs even during his sleeping time LOL

Not all AAH are that bad but i guess AAH got bad reputation all because of Inter - butlicker LOL

Look at AAH clan now. Less than 45 members with 60% are alts LOL, and less than 10 are active LOL where is the rest go? LOL

I do hope AAH fight again instead of doing failed EB LOL There are no CF on AAH and never :) So Let's fight mates!!

9. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

Lol Snr ur laughing on others tht they don't know much abt what is going on or what actually happened. But I think u should also ask urself that question ? 

U wanna say 1 clan that was targeted by 2 powerful clans ( ofcourse, in the beginning! They're are dead meat now  ) should have the capability to make all it's enemies entertained? Like if u take max , it'd be like 100 members vs 200 members just an example. Now how is that possible? Of course we pick our own targets and play with them. The ones that are left out and are bored should be the ones that we don't give a **** abt. Who are completely a waste 

The ones we target mostly are who Atleast talk bs on walls or retaliate 

The rest are not worth it.
    So we don't really bore them, they actually bore us. Now of u count the members in AAH and Os , now and then an year ago, u will know what's going on

10. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

Yes I had like few k's pots left from my previous osw, never bothered to buy more as I know they would vanish in few days, after all 4 clans were after us. I'd really appreciate WAR , they kept me quite busy and drained my adps in a few weeks. Nice fight guyz. Appreciate it, u actually brought a lot of fun in this war

11. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

Instead of buying def pots that we know would vanish , we bought ap's or bars and saved for Strips

12. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

Touché - if you can't take the heat don't startinter and os thought their combined strength will put us downthink again - we aren't even at our full mightjoke is on you AAHdark night and gaystar topping failed eb plunders while allowing us to do as we will / only respect to Assiss - he don't let up - no hard feelings Assiss, you are a great warrior and its a shame your clannies don't share you passion - you are better of with iG.

13. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

Aga u doing inters bidding and begging for help? Dang seems AAH running out if clans to beg they are targeting individuals

14. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

The talk is actually a bit dull with the likes of daddy rabbiting on about stuff he either knows is wrong but ignores it or doesn't know lol.

One thing not to forget is Yafi/judgment is now one clan as opposed two separate large clans before the war started.

As for Assiss - he's cool guy, but doesn't strike me as someone to fall for the he's the only one hitting debate.

I'm outa this thread as I have nothing further to contribute. Cheers 

15. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

One day love taps and os go running doing estoc to escape the heattalk about fighting their own war and so long snr 

16. Khann speaks my mind :)

To Snr, I have said things regarding your post's content before. Let me summarize:

"Yafi are not a clan to be scared of if you don't mind being stripped every now and then."
    ==> It's true. :)

"They are happy to keep warring away but are not scary as in that they keep people pinned, constantly strip you and hound you. "
    ==> Like Khann said, when there are so many people on us, i.e. at least 5 vs 1 on us, it's certainly dumb to expect a return hit every time.

"I suspect most leave osw vs them due to boredom than any other reason as whilst they are extremely capable players and efficient at stripping, they are normally fighting people who have been stripped before and see it as part of the game as opposed to stripping an eb player who sees it as devastating. "
    ==> Refer to above.
    ==> It's not our job to make it interesting for you :)

Happy weekend bro :)

17. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

Most leave war out of boredom  they are either disloyal or got targeted once and couldn't take the hit cause they are pinned constantly hence bored. OSW is not for the faint hearted - OSW can make or break a clan and in this scenario both Os and AAH has been measured, weighted, found wanting and broken to pieces 

18. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

Yafian's : Don't talk rubbish here, lets fightStrip as u wantOsiris forever

19. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

Osiris Top 18Lb remain ya 

20. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

arm you still aliveno worries we will be love tapping you don't let your mouth get in the way cause of pride - even motormouth James and Dom knows when to zip their pie hole