Yafi vs Aah+Os+iG+War+Voodoo

Discussion in 'Wars' started by hhdueuejeejehhdh, Nov 19, 2012.

1. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

lol CynderStryke. If he cry again you should tell him this is a war game. If he don't like to war then go play another game "Angry Birds Seasons" or " cluck 'n' Load" Chicken &........

2. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

Mmmm......still waiting for os-JB and os-kingdom to post (why this 2 forum warriors been quiet for awhile )

3. I really felt sorry for AAH and Os this time. No disrespect here..

Yafi has taken it do themselves to enjoy the war no matter whats the cost. So until aah and os start enjoying the osw they in and roll to whatever end then they may have to reconsider their positions..

i do like and support yafi.. They seem to be having fun.

4. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

Duh. After having a cf with iG and war , no incs at all. 

Btw, even I'm waiting for those 2 brave OS soldiers to post something cute here again. Lol 

JB, yafi hunter? Wake up. 

5. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

Jb dropped os tags

6. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

Another one bites the dust. I got 1 attack and a follow from Os-Anonymous. I guess he was already trying to discuss his cf terms after that one detrimental attack 

7. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

26/26 apherium  keep up the good work. Good job Yafi, aah, Osiris, iG, regulators, foxes, voodoo, lords of the shadow, and blood orchid for stopping the Apherium abuse for at least 3 months.

8. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

JB and all his yappingnow he's a runner keep this war rolling and soon AAH and Osiris with no members

9. So cynder, os-anoninous followed you too?

he did follow me too and ask if i have problems with his friends.. So i said i just posted an opinion, and nothing personal.. I said he ca post a rebuttal if he want.. Nothing to be scared in posting something he felt is not true..

10. And he said its noobish to post in forum because you will leave a link.. Lmao.. Now that is really laughable..

11. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

Lol Daddy you've hurt my feelings! 

Do your homework and you'll work out why RL is more important to me right now.

Happy Kawing 

12. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

??^

I'm confused

13. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

So ur reason leaving os is becoz u jus realized the importance of real life issues? Wow!! Thats a gd line to exit from a clan after much yapping in forum n tarnishing the clan good reputation.. LOL!! Or issit becoz u were kicked out for being immature on ur post? Lol!!

U really amused me jb! Hahahahahah!!

14. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

I'll be honest I really toyed with whether to even reply to that moronic statement .

I never once said I left Osiris due to RL issues but I guess that's irrelevant - why let the truth get in the way of a good story huh?

I'm not on the game as much due to RL issues, some of which your clan mates are actually aware of so before making silly teenage statements go do your homework my friend.
    Truth is I enjoyed fighting Yafi and even the banter in forums was a good laugh and if you wish once I get more free time again I'll gladly go head to head with you LastOneAlive but right now there are a few things a little more important than a game on my phone.
    Happy kawing :)

15. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

If this was true jb. I would stop reading/posting in the forum, delete the app and deal with whatever real life issue i'd have going on right now 

16. why do you need to delete the app?

17. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

So ur reason leaving OS? Bcoz OS is weak now? LOL!!

Everyone has real life issues to attend to, but the point is, u are not answering the question y u dropped os tag? And now u r yapping that u have real life issues to attend to?

So now wad, u retiring? LOL!!

I find it really amusing..

18. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

He dropped tags because he won't be able to help Os as much as he would like to because of the rl issues.
    He will continue KaWing because the rl issues don't take up ALL of his time, but may not be active enough to Os, so he dropped tags so he wouldn't be dead weight.

(This is what I am guessing by reading the previous posts, we should start reading before assuming things from the first sentence alone)

19. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

Lovely shut up u runner. Thought u were out too. Gosh y'all are dropping like flies. But always back to save face in forums when someone calls y'all out for running. Always with horrible excuses. Yours was terrible. Jb's seems even worse how u described it. He left os because he didn't wanna hit Yafi anymore, but will continue to hit apherium. Seems legit

20. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

That's not what I said but take it how you'd like.
    I didn't come to support either side, if it was Yafi who was trying to explain something to Os, I would try to clear up any communication problems just the same.