Yafi, the great Pretenders, a tribute song from KiP & allies

Discussion in 'Wars' started by III___Awen___Fairy___lII, Jan 8, 2017.

1. smh idk what he is smoking but I want some

2. thank you for proving my point, peace.

3. Your talking about free will on 9+ online mobile app everyone has it you idiot we choose to stay n fight they must be selling you guys some mikes hard lemonade over there 

4. it's nice you portray the essence who you and your mates really are and how they act publicly on a 9+ game, thank you again.

5. o_O umm pot calling the kettle black

6. that's pretty vague and a tad salty, I'll not be entertaining you in conversation any more for fear of being responsible in exposing your juvenile mentality.

7. OK I will help you out alil what I am saying is that you are a hypocrite. Its not like your clan and alliance is all rainbows and unicorns and no one from your side has portrayed themselves in any unbefitting way.

8. Moral integrity? What are you doing at night wearing batman costume and you think you are the real super hero?

9. Re: Yafi, the great Pretenders, a tribute song from KiP

Look the mighty YAFAILS can't even hold ally more than MP. Their alts naked on the beach all the time. Pablo no shame keep talking non sense in WC. YAFAILS does nothing on this war but take credits of invictus war. How much thicker can you be when your roster all mp yet act you are doing all the work. YAFI is just a coat tail of invictus. Invictus leasdership should be aware not to trust this vultures. They will attempt to steal your members while pretending to be your friends.

10. Re: Yafi, the great Pretenders, a tribute song from KiP

True that! Support musang! 

11. See thing is neither we are rogue or dkod made a chest beating thread calling ppl out. I never said I or my clan or alliance were or weren't anything, that's the difference.

But nice try on pulling attention off the fact that kip seems to have been severely adversely affected by osw. Which is the topic of this thread ;)

12. Re: Yafi, the great Pretenders, a tribute song from KiP

This thread is about YAFAILS why is it DKOD so eager to defend them. Do you guys given up and served YAFAILS now and turn your back on invictus ?

13. Please stick to the topic.
    Read OP if you're unsure.

14. Re: Yafi, the great Pretenders, a tribute song from KiP

I didn't defend anyone you imbacile, try reading the op dumb dumb.. dkod was brought here we didn't just pop up for no reason. You aren't even a halfway decent forum troll let alone fighter.

On a side note I thought I put you on a talking ban until you fetched my sammich mustang sally. ;)

15. Re: Yafi, the great Pretenders, a tribute song from KiP

This song gott a really good catch to it.
    Yafi the "Lets farm some players so we look like real pro osw players, and then lie that a succesful strip was a total failure, because yafi is always awake an notice the strip. Take a chill pill and go get some sleep. 

16. Hehe irs x) damn since this thread has been up kip have done 2 strip and yafi have done 0 strips, we are an eb clan since the beginning of this osw and yafi was the pro fighters, and now look how's goes, yafi struggles with strips and all rush event so save some money they never use cause they never strip, and they don't strip anyone for that reason they don't have enough thumbs to click and try steal x) or well they have other things to help them out ;) meanwhile kip gets stronger and strips yafi atleast once a day. My point here is yafi was pro osw and is now pro eb fairies, meanwhile kip is still strong in eb but is by far better in osw then YAFAILS, btw beauty yafi council, or well what's left of yaficouncil, all you do I talk but no action what so ever, all of you left in yafi can hit pretty much all of us at pyjamas and still you choose to hide behind others while farming eb, making sure no one put more then 4 fb each day at us and the rest in eb, nice move, I wonder how people thinks about you after your beloved fail :p
    But for now kip it up and pray for the best ;)

17. Point taken.

In summary, you are telling us KiP is so powerful in OSW, and stripping YAFI so much, that YAFI outgrows KiP.

Meanwhile, "KiP gets stronger" and progresses amazingly in ranking from LB 50 position downwards.

Unfortunately, although KiP is so good in OSW, but no one really knows, so KiP beats the chest and roars onto forum to tell everyone.

KiP has been very impressive. We know it now. Kip the awesomeness coming!

18. Show your main if you have any. Then KIP will show you what YAFI feeling now can't keep ally for long. All YAFI are MP too scared to kip

19. So, Musang, where's IDD?

And maybe you could list out your main and all your alts. I'm sure that being the powerful, impressive and respected OSW warrior you are, you definitely have many many alts.

I didn't know you are also the spokesperson and decision maker for KiP too! Congratulations on taking on so many roles! Only highly respected warriors of valour, integrity and honour are given the responsiblity to lead so many clans!

Loving how your clan is able to do 50~70 actions in a 28 min HTE and still be able to pin the great Pretenders YAFI. Great clan! Impressive!

Support Musang!

20. Re: Yafi, the great Pretenders, a tribute song from KiP

Thank you chicken for your chicken praises. Your mom must be so proud of you being a coward online needs to hide on that statless alt.
    On the other note YAFI= You Ask For Idiots still gag by Appleseeds not to comment on this thread. They don't want the public to know what they are up to. They are trying to recruit invictus members under invictus leadership noses in the name of friendship .There is this saying that." If I have friends like you I don't need an enemy"This really fitting to current YAFAILS under Appleseeds command