YAFI shall be no more

Discussion in 'Wars' started by X_x_canadian_x_X, Oct 19, 2013.

1. Amen cans Amen 

2. Respect to Yafi for being true to themselves and having integrity ️

3. Actually going through old eb records and stuff I noticed he used to be part of CoS/ conclave of shadows

4. ^ that's all the information I gathered from him though

5. Op post no more?

6. We miss you My lovely Cans!. Take care of you! Thank you OP I could use your butthurt thread to do something worth and nice

7. Ahhh... Interesting thread. We need news :)

8. May have to upgrade my little alt

9. I shall join you op

Yafi, return our sydyen to us or I will go buy a bunch of itouches and create dozens of 200k cs accounts to destroy you with

10. Op is nake anyway

11. yafi/ judgment 

12. How's it going then? Yafi surrendered yet?

If not I suggest stepping it up a level, maybe a 24 hour blitz to really make em realise what they are up against.

They are intelligent folk those yafians they are gonna realise when its time to pack up and disband. You just gotta show them you are serious in your quest.

Cheers
    Snr 

13. Snr's right. Maybe if you actually HIT us, we might be slightly pissed off (Because you're interfering with more important targets). I've gotten no inc, and no reports of inc from the rest of the clan. Just a few tips. Osw means hitting, not just making a thread.

14. Lol OP is clanless and has a ruined build, this was probably a thread they made before they quit

15. I'LL HELP YOU BULLY THESE BULLIES! NEVER FEAR FOR HEZA IS HERE!

16. Oh, OP had a clan before, he probably got kicked or something.

17. I missed something?

18. degastingOP failed before he started

19. Yeah! Farm them in to submission with your 1.5m cs... 