YAFI shall be no more

Discussion in 'Wars' started by X_x_canadian_x_X, Oct 19, 2013.

1. I don't think he's alt, just dropped build. That would be an expensive alt if so

2. So who wants to start bids on how long he lasts? I say 5 hours.

3. Who is yafi?

4. Has anyone noticed this is about the murder of players in a WAR game

5. Lawls. Wish I got inc. It twould make my night.

6. OP. It cannot be. YAFI are anti-bullies. They protect the weak and the defenseless. So I'm sure it's a misunderstanding. 

7. Pls grow or use your main... I can't be waiting for you for 10 years ..

8. Bad choice op...... yafi gonna crush u. Even alone vs any one of them id say u would get owned

9. Gg op. Yafi gonna run circls around you
    support judgemrnt yafi

10. Well Yafi only hits people who are proclaimed "bullies".

11. Gonna have ta break out an alt for the tiny acct

12. I have a lot of respect for YAFI after warring against them. Some good guys there. I would
    think again op, these guys know the game very well.

13. Well damn op you proved me wrong. Its been more than 5 hours and you haven't begged for cf.

14. Dear oh dear. I doubt op will be stripped. Why would anyone bother. Congrats op. You're irrelevant.

15. Haters gonna always hate  love you guys!! Miss you all  lady_cansem

16. seriously OPseriously

17. Actually funny how people think they can crush yafi!!  these guys are longtime friends and loyalty above everything. I never saw any group of people who had eachothers back as much as these guys and gals have!!! For them its not about to crush others. They are the most moral people i know. They have eachothers back no questions asked! That sometimes people take advantage of that is a totally different story. Clans try to lure them into fights that arent theirs, people come with sad stories. They do anything for those who are in their circle!!! And thats what a true clan should be like! Thats why no matter what people/clans try they can never crush yafi!