YAFI exposed on _lady--D_ wall

Discussion in 'Wars' started by VlNdictive, Sep 6, 2013.

1. Huh? Help em? U want someone to help these 2 kids against a whole LB clan? Oh wait... Not just that but it's yafi  ? Bro, u seem to be the smartest person here

Why don't u help em urself ? 

2. Khann another ass kisser.

3. She demands respect? :lol: anyone who "demands" respect shouldn't get any. You earn it or you get out of my way.

4. I know what you mean Op. Those Yafi folk are cruel nasty people who when you attack them think they have a right to attack you back .

They don't do pistols at dawn, play cricket or even queue for their turn on the swings - they simply think its ok to all hit at once.

They have hit me for about 14 months all in just because I hit them once or twice or possibly even more (I forget how much exactly, my memory isn't what it once was).

As such - you stand up for yourself, tell em what for and let them get sore hands slapping you around - that will teach them .

Cheers
    Snr 

5. LOL!!! I was a yafian for a year, so yea I know when they react and how they react to these noobish things 

6. Yafi is one clan I haven't had a issue with... Surprisingly from my record, yet no offence I've always seen them deal with things with respect and always willing to solve an issue if it's worth solving. They really are the quiet ones, and you know what they say about the quiet ones.. Watch out for them!

7. Strolls through forums, yawns .....