YAFI crushing NA

Discussion in 'Wars' started by C-A-S-A-N-O-V-A, Jul 23, 2014.

1. I love how Yafi has a alt trying to boost their ego. I'm also a adamant believer of the clan who's on the forum more is the side that is losing.

2. I'm an adamant believer that it don't matter who's on the forums more.

3. After being in many wars, I find that it does. Maybe it's just me lol but I doubt that.

4. Thanks for the cash farmer you pay like **** little noob

5. Nobody knows who's alt this is. You can rationalize a reason for either side to do this. YAFI trying to spin good press for themselves or NA doing this and hoping YAFI will get negative reactions from forums. I doubt either is true.

Its probably just an outsider sturing the pot.

6. Or it's an NA alt pretending to be a YAFI alt that is trying to pretend to be an NA alt.

#mindblown

7. Or a Yafi member that has a mole in na that is using a statless alt

8. Who cares who's alt it is, it's statless therefore irrelevant.

9. Thanks for the fun.

10. I am Boss man so call me Boss :) :) :)
    Indeed i am alt :) NA ??? Yafi ??? Kip ???
    Muahahahahaaha i am inside all of clan :) :) :)
    So today twicc stripped someone but fail !!!
    Y are u stripping someone tat is Awake dude !!!
    Lady tks for ur support EB !!!
    Yafi u guys r jus plain osw noobs !!! No life !!!

11. Kip will join soon so tune in for bigger osw soon !
    Kip trying to sell most of their allies now so those who help them becareful someone watching U !!!
    Kip i know ur bank dude muhahahaahahah !!!
    Yafi i know ur bank !!! NA no bank !!!!

12. Now I have no experience in osw, so please correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't it better to have (part of) your bank known than to have no bank at all?
    Seems kinda hard to win without one...

13. Op is a yafi alt desperate to make yafi look good after yafi had to close a clan down.

Yafi is minus one clan

New Age is still standing strong

Ya__Grom__Fi

14. If your bank is known, it gets stripped and becomes useless. It is better to have no bank than to have a known bank.

15. Three u noob

16. Btw NA is a metal, not a salt :)

17. It 700 against 12 duh...

18. No one in NA bothered about muahaha 2.3T bank being stripped in NA. Poor thing. Twicc sponsored the strip btw

19. I use to have a lot of respect for YAFI and NA but both of them are embarrassing themselves this war.. More so YAFI with noob posts like this