xXxRPL-PrincessBella-RPLxXx

Discussion in 'Wars' started by IIl_GREYSUPERMAN65_lII, Sep 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Why is it that RPL members can't fight their own battles :) i was returning inc from.one last night n he said"I'll get all of RPL to farm you" and im like "pshhh can't fight your own battles TIME?" What noobs

2. They're the type of clan that goes to "merc help a eb a clan" to slap around a sanctioned clan…with a no hit agreement! i totally respect RLP :Roll:

3. Nice thread OP. Haven't had a good 1v1 in awhile best of luck.

4. is this the same belle that "took a break from.RPL " after being hit twice during the RPL osw? :D

5. Omg it is >_> i just looked at the SS

6. Lmao this could be entertaining

7. You're so so awesome dude; my names changed more then 10 times since, but its all good. :D Funny, I stayed the entire time and never saw you around.

8. Anywho…

Superman65, I just have to say I have enjoyed our time together the last few days, you've been a real ray of sunshine to say the least.

Sadly I regret to inform you, that you're way to awesome for this noob to handle. I plead that you, grant me a CF and forgive me that you lost out on your FOD bonus, forgive my silly ways.

9. You lying sack of crap…u fled to SICnISS during the OSW and i hated you being there! u flirted with my e boyfriend and i still hate you

10. Your apology is "dumb" i would never accept it…get on your knees n try again

11. Hey now, CF has been granted, go make your own thread if you want to sexually harass someone.

12. Supe



13. (/)-) Supe

14. You have the wrong Bella. [My name wasnt anywhere close to this one at that time]Trust that I can get action in RL not interested in your imaginary cyber world man dude. Get real.

15. Cf granted.

Case closed. /lock

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.