xXxRPL-PrincessBella-RPLxXx

Discussion in 'Wars' started by IIl_GREYSUPERMAN65_lII, Sep 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This is merely a way for me to state something that I feel needs to be shown.

xXxRPL-PrincessBella-RPLxXx has decided that she and I are in a state of war, and is threatening to call in all of RPL upon me. Now, normally this wouldn't be a problem, but I'm having a good time kickin' it with Starfleet Assassins, and don't want to cause any (more) trouble while I'm here.

This is to let all those who want to know (or don't, but seriously, this isn't a game show, you want to know or you wouldn't have clicked it) how this came about.

I was watching WC one morning, sitting at my computer in the nude, lifting like I always do (hot chocolate to mouth, not weights, of course.) when I noticed a player spamming wc. Now, I don't know if all y'all like to do this, but when someone I can hit spams, I like to drop a few hits in, with a wall post to let them know why I hit them. This player was xXxRPL-PrincessBella-RPLxXx girlfriend, or more likely, a casual acquaintance on KaW. Either way, I'm not here to judge. However xXxRPL-PrincessBella-RPLxXx decided to threaten me, so I responded with my usual levelheaded behavior and put a bar into the spammer. xXxRPL-PrincessBella-RPLxXx then got me kicked from a clan, forfeiting a 3.3b bonus on FOD for me. (I know, ***** move, right?) That should have been the end of it, but a short while ago, I was playing WC trivia and when I ran out of speakers thought to myself "WHY SHOULD THEY ALL GET SPEAKERS WHEN I DON'T? IT'S FARMIN' TIME!" So I closed my eyes and clicked a name, and proceeded to unload. **** yeah, 'Muricka! Now, without pots, I got through this person a few times, laughing as I noticed they were an attack build with oddly familiar stats... Then it hit me. It's that ****, xXxRPL-PrincessBella-RPLxXx! Anyway, she tries to hit me back, and fails miserably. I laugh, because of course, KaW is a war game. xXxRPL-PrincessBella-RPLxXx then decides to threaten me and I'm like "AWW HELL NAW. **** *****, THAT'S ALL YOU HAD TO SAY" in my best Samuel L. Jackson voice. Anyway, this might all seem like a digression but my point is as follows: It's a 1v1. You think I'm your perma farm? Bring it. I've had worse from better. Bring in your clan, and I'll be on you like white on rice on a paper plate in a snowstorm being eaten by an albino.

Superman65 out.

[​IMG]

(TL;DR? Here's a Ritalin, try again)

2. Yes, it's a block of text. **** off and read it. When I sober up I'll fix it.

3. I saw rice.. I'm interested :lol:

4. Thank you for the Ritalin.

5. Nice ... I'm in rpl though,... :whoops:

6. The only dumb thing was you being so idiotic that you thought I'd be your perma farm when you have no spy defense pots. Jesus H. Christ, MD.

7. Get em Superman 

8. Princess unblock me please 

9. Fantastic read. Love drunk threads!!

Why do balanced builds always need help in a 1vs1?

10. I have no idea, but the 24 hr CF is up in 19 minutes... bumped this for one last shot to meet my CF request

11. Well played sir, well played.

12. Support,BTW super if you run out of Ritalin ill get you some Adderall,sound good??

13. Attention whore

14. Looking at your last 50 posts, this has been your post of the most substance. Congratulations, you're a waste of oxygen. If you and I were both drowning, and I had two scuba tanks, complete with masks, and you were within easy reach of me, I'd use mine to save myself, and the second to blow bubbles.

15. you never fail to make me laugh.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.