Xtal Clock

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by Savage, Feb 15, 2016.

1. Support also one for when we get more speakers would be nice.

2. I support this proposal. I hate when I run out of the ability to use crystals when I'm not expecting to do so.

3. Booooooooo
    Booooooooo
    Booooooooo
    Booooooooo

4. Boooooooo
    Boooooooo

5. Bump. Seriously need this clock, would help a ton and promote more crystal use.

6. Idk maybe my smartphone can help me.
    Just a wild n random thought.

7. But will notepad kick off a better crystal system and promote more crystal sales? Of course you can count yourself, but it would be useful to impliment a personal clock counting down your max crystal times and number of crystals used in that time.

8. I would have it so that when you click the crystals on the main screen you get a list with 24 lines or a grid 4x6 with the cooldowns remaining. That way you know exactly how many crystals you have to spend and when you can spend more.

9. support... tis a great idea and needed

10. Woah

11. How has this not been implemented yet?

13. Bump

Support

14. We been asking for over 6 years

Besides, ATA too busy planning next promo to be bothered with such trivial requests; I heard a rumor that they will look into it for the 10 year anniversary and get back to us within 5 years. <sarcasm for those that can't pick that up>

15. Really bad idea. No support. Track ur xtals urself.

16. Support, again :lol:

This would be useful I think of it everytime I hit my daily limit at the wrong time.

Maybe now that the dev team have public kaw and forum accounts they'll take a look and reply to this idea

17. It would be nice to see how long until I can xtal instead of having to figure it out myself

18. Great idea... Support ! Just needs to be implemented

19. Bump come on grant, read this at least