--x--NightCrawler--x--

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Jennifer, Feb 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. If you wish to continue this convo, I'm open for debate in PM

2. Since when the #%?! Does your enemy need to accept a 1v1 lmfao? You just hit.

3. Lol well if Jenni is in 1v1 then I'll stop hitting her. Js. But til then, nah, she pays better than this eb.

4. Back the HELL OFF MY GF

5. Yeah, you requested a cf so you could go item hunting lol, I wasn't in the war so I can't call either side noobs, they're both tough clans in my opinion, but as for you, requesting cf to go item hunting isn't nooby? Oh ok then

6. Your GF? Sorry sweetie but im hitting YOU

7. Babes :shock:
    Calm down 

8. Shut up and fight, PosNeg. Isnt it you normally posting that?

9. I dont like it baby! 

10. Rochendil hahahaha. Yep but I already am fighting a war, I think Jenni and deni are noobs though

11. If you have a problem with my war history, please PM me

12. No no please keep it going. It's just starting to get good

13. Get a mod to state on this thread that they will not lock it from derailment, and I'll be more than happy to continue here.

14. Why continue in pm? Who cares enough to keep it private? You because your embarrassed by your war history. Your eb is calling out to you, c'mon Girly go hit it

15. Deni this thread isn't yours soooo you really don't have a say in what gets posted lok

16. Ok baby as for the nub that says he is farming me 1 win out of 40 is not farming :p

17. He hit you 40 times, so I'd say he is farming you win or lose that's still farming, nub

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.