Wrath of the Sveruganti - New High Level EB Series

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, May 6, 2015.

1. Spelling noob #2

2. Should be harder than asof, lets see if anyone can even complete this.

3. great

just what i want

4. How hard are they? Like ASOF?

5. Thank you for this wonderful eb that only about 5% of kaw is able to do. I doubt that many people even have the equipment from the last bone dragon eb too.

6. Facepalm, still ain't finished gathering the scrolls needed to bring the fossil gear to life. up

I look forward to a real implementation, versus the same one over an over. designed solely to keep us busy till a money grubbing event sparks up

7. Really you guys release a new cover and a new eb who cares where is season 5 devs

8. so basically the same thing as scrolls....

9. Hmm so again new Extremely Difficult epic for top clans. Totally useless for our community ..... our clan rank is between 60-80 and we maybe will finish these hard epics in 1 year. So again enjoy only for top clans and LB players ......

10. Well several made threads over new covers so obviously some care

11. Yep

12. Those top clans are also part of the community.

13. Equip looks sexy ..... Better be a replacement to the original haunt though (paying equivalent now as that used to then). Cause no one can afford to keep running HTE

14. Cause the scroll hunting wasn't dreadful enough

15. Lol

16. Nice

17. Yay S5 is announced!!!
    - jk more ebs

18. Ridiculous

19. Those top clans get the privalages of all the events too. This is the uphill battle I was talking about. Everything new in this game is set for only them.

There is a bigger community out there than the top 2000.

20. I played with barbies as a child, or do I still?