Wow, 5 years already?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by mbc1296, Oct 29, 2014.

1. Well as November approaches, I come closer to the 5 year checkpoint in this game. It's amazing that it's actually been so long. I can remember first starting this game like it was yesterday. I remember Sir-Vic helping me through the basics, and playing the game with no concepts of 'war systems' and so on. 5 years is a long time for a game to be running and I'm glad to see KaW's fanbase is as strong as ever.

With this being said, I ask you to share with the rest of us your oldest most treasured memory of KaW.

2. Congrats. November is my anniversary month as well I believe :)

3. I enjoyed learning the game and everything but I thought the inclusion of the war system prior to plunder wars was great. It was a good change of pace and it was nice to have a level of score keeping even if it didn't account for some stuff. Also the ban game was entertaining.

4. Yesterday when take down CF to me :lol:

5. I can remember thinking that there was no max plunder and thought top players made hundreds of billions per ht

6. There used to be no cap :p

7. I remember clicking buttons millions of times....... So very exciting....

Congrats on the 5 years!

8. On an old acct of mine, I can remember when there was no repeat button.

9. Maybe it's because you used meth 

10. 5 years and those stats .......how long u actually been playing though cause looks like youve been inactive for 4

11. @kingdom, FITE me

12. Well pars, perhaps its because he's not sitting his ass in an hte clan. Easy to grow when you sit hitting escape and making threats against smaller players then disappearing when you get called out. Run along,chump.

13. I wouldn't exactly call IC an HTE clan. They're lucky to get a sealer to open HTE on the first 2 hours of the eb.

14. Growing up with the iTeam as iJaxons secret son.

Those were the days.

15. I remember when LBs were 8m CS, back then it took months to get to 1m CS as there were no ebs. I recall LB #1 was Majesty

16. I see u have the Call To Arms Achievement, I can't recall how u were able to achieve it, but I know it ended in a week when i started KaW

17. I remember when silph was merc inc. and came to merc the other side of a war i had thrown way off balance because i slapped a 4mil hansel (i was a gh :mrgreen: ) so hard i had probably 25-30bil.

The clan i was in was abrasive, so i left, silph thanked me, and helped my clan unlock FoD shortly thereafter :D

18. I remember being in CWB with silph and having wars every weekend against some clan. No system No score Just hitting the biggest accounts you can and taking inc was a sign you were a target Not a reason to whine and cri.
    I'd like to have a 48 hour locked roster war, but alas Those days are gone