WORST PROMO EVER???

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by REJ__NEGOTYPE__ECT, Sep 19, 2014.

1. Yes this promo sucks major basketballs

2. You know it was a really good idea for a promo

Until I took an arrow in the knee

3. If there was a higher drop rate of arrows then that would remove the point in betting..

Take the few you get and use them wisely. You could potentially get a high end reward with only ever getting a few arrows from ebs.

4. Ofc you complain about this event. You can't just sit in a hte clan and just have a easy grind for top reward, this one you actually gotta work for it or just gamble for it! All I gotta say is QQ more

5. Worst part emm id say negotype making a thread about this promo

6. Only the free arrow so far for me and hit many many EBS

7. I have 4 arrows, I got them first try, now stop being butthurt girls and do something like wb, tfo, tsg, ss(?), etc.

8. Op, don't be a negative tard. 

Stop complaining about a free game. I agree with Ace. If you don't like it don't participate. Pretty easy.

9. You guys are so dumb. The rate was dropped because the reward level was dropped. From thousands of said items, to 25-500 or so. It clearly said you may "stumble upon an occasional arrow". It's a ******* arrow. You think they just shoot an arrow and it multiplies and makes 10k baby arrows? No. Stop being stupid.

10. 13 plus game actually just saying

11. this is definitely the worst promo ever. if for no other reason than the "arrow to the knee" "jokes".

12. Wasn't the last promo the worst promo ever?

13. Gambling is illegal in my country. Any form of gambling is inappropriate in a 9+ game.

14. So we have about 3 weeks, to get the bar minimum 25 arrows, when they could easily drop 3 to 5 people in a 2 hour reckoning.

100 or the highest part in an event, it is also the HARDEST and requires a crazy amount of effort of time to get.

I don't see the problem…

15. I did not read this thread because the title asking if it's the worst ever. Well till it ends we will not know.

Could I suggest maybe using this as a platform for the ebs that drop the best. Jut a suggestion.

16. It takes xtals or nobs to get to the highest part in any event. 100 is the highest, you know, the part where only about 10 people get? Then there's the middle which a majority of the players still won't get, 50. Then there's 25, the easiest part, which you could easily reach in a few days.

Plus… Promos/Events = Free stuff.

I see pointless crap.

17. Oh hey look, it seems people have been getting 10 from single ebs.

18. We have a promo going? 

19. Encouraging any form of "betting" in a 9+ game is inappropriate. It may be breaching many countries laws given children pay money to chasr drops so they can "bet" within the game. Very irresponsible and possibly illegal devs.

20. I got a secret to tell you guys…

… maybe the drop rates for the arrows is so low …

…because it's only required a few hundred arrows for some of the top rewards…

HMMMMMMMMMMM

HAPPY KAWING

[​IMG]

Spyro out