Worst Match-Up Ever Saw

Discussion in 'Wars' started by -_-StealMyGold-_-, Apr 1, 2014.

1. "Ares is stupid and does not recruit sh" we tried our best you should respect that.

2. Ohhhh I ain't know my bad check ur pm

3. Hold up I ain't say stupid and said y'all need to try harder. man I gues u can't be giving out tips anymore

4. Your tips suck. The end. Clearly you did say that there is PROOF a few pages back

5. Wowwwww... That's ******

6.  I said they being stupid never said y'all stupid and okay we'll guess u gonna create a new clan again to war. Since u gonna lose without sh use ur resources shade u know so many people who are sh like no joke.

7. It's not my fault the system is so messed up-.- who gives us a match where we can't EVEN HIT the top 4

8.  I never siad bout match ups. We'll and ya they do give unfair match ups. But if u have sh it will most likely be fair. No kidding.

9. Btw shade look at my wall

10. Sh sh sh. Blah blah blah Lol good you deserve to me kicked you freeloadin noob.

11. 

Being rl friends doesn't matter any more between u two it seems now. 

12. u the one that said I could come when I asked can't call me freeloader

13. ya I guess burn

14. Well all you do is disrespect me

15. Everyone calm down and lube a Llama ;_;

16. Hades. It wasn't even a bad match...it might be because no one in our clan xtalled and half the clan have up after 5 minutes.

17. That bad of a match*

18. What you talking about Lane, we did not stand a chance, b4 we even thought of xtal already 10b plunder behind as far as shade goes Y'all should get a room, be a cute couple

19. "Minas Morgul whipping tail since EE started" that was a good one.