Worms

Discussion in 'Wars' started by --Rylan, Apr 13, 2013.

1. The worms wont let me in either dont feel bad. I havent applied but thats beside the point

2. Lol, he's part of a good clan who seems to win a fairly good amount of these wars. He should be thankful he's in a decent one that wins. But, just another noob who thinks his items will carry him to the top.

3. Items like that fancy tgl bow that eludes me every time. DAMN YOU TGL!!!!

4. That war the worms had with WotFE was a close one

5. Words did well, this noob is pathetic

6. I don't really know the story so I won't comment anything

7. Lol too bad you're clanless now. Good luck to who ever takes you in. Clearly only glory hunting. 

 ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟Kot ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟FE༺Á̸P☣Ć̸A̸Ł༒ཾPS̸Ξ༻

8. @WOTFE, i think i know why they havent accepted you. Probably has something to do with the fact that youre talking to worms. Should probably get that checked out, maybe see a shrink.

9. I was in worms clan but I got kicked for a random reason.I asked val he didn't reply so I just forgot about and i'm fine.

10. Just find another clan that'll accept you, and move on, who knows you might find a clan better then worms

11. Me too death gambler!

12. But I put up a big ***** about it

13. Your a embarrassment to the kotfe family. I hope the worms strip you.

14. When will people realize Val is a asshole but a asshole who doesn't put up with whining and drama. I wonder why Val rejected you. Making a thread crying about it makes no clans wanting you.

15. Op... mate you are in unBeknown. One of the few clans which have beaten Taka in this estoc season and the only clan which has beaten them twice. :oops: Why are u being a Butt hurt noob? Play with what u have. If worms wanted u, there wouldn't be a reason for you to post on forums...

16. I was gonna be a worm. Then I took an arrow to the exoskeleton

17. Phenom i am not sure why we have to strip him. He is embarassment to Wotfe family so shouldnt they be stripping him??? We simply dont accept noobs like him.