Worms

Discussion in 'Wars' started by --Rylan, Apr 13, 2013.

1. The op has my name in it. I feel like its directed at me.

Any other worms in kaw? :|

2. OP, it appears that you need the worms more than they need you. Why do you feel entitled to a response? The way I would get into worms would be to follow Val, hope he follows back..give credentials, then wait for a response. Not sure how making this thread seemed like a good idea.

3. I would mostly like in because when devilmate academy went into flames, lots of them went to the worms. I was a little late and u guys gave me circumstances to get in. I have matched those and would like to regroup

4. Looks around, nope no other worms.

5. everyone needs someone to make them feel like somebody

unfortunately this has transpired within this thread a few times

6. Shut up already, you sound like a freaking 5 year old. Worms don't need you, doubt they actually want you. Besides, you've already caught hate from w/e worms are on here. The only reason they'd let you in is to find your TZ, strip you, post it on forums and give everyone a big laugh.

PS. WHAT I HAVE SAID ABOVE IS NOT A SUGGESTION BUT MERELY WHAT I MIGHT DO IF AN IDIOT LIKE THIS, MADE A THREAD LIKE THIS. BUT DOING WHAT I HAVE STATED ABOVE WOULD TOTALLY BE AN UNCOUTH THING TO DO.

/wink

7. I have followed val. I gave him a few days to answer. No response. I unfollowed and refollowed and I asked how divya got in. He said get equipment. I got it and he won't answer

8. after the trouble we go through to get match up s,we have to pick and choose kingdoms.

sorry but its logical.

9. OP actually looks like he's telling; he has got equip and i see the wall post..
    Judging by your commitment, i am surprised your not a 100% member yet at a clan
    Btw, WOTO is a really gd clan with a gd leader; a gd clan for u in my opinion :)

10. You tagged yourself with the WOTO name, why do you insist in joining us when the most loyal thing you can do for a clan is name change and you've done that already.

11. And yet still, val has said nothing at all

12. Wrong, the most loyal thing you can do for a clan is stay there. Lol.

13. **** OP
    So dumb

14. Wofte, you're doing yourself no favours mate, just relax and edit for val to get back to you.

15. *wait not edit lol

16. Request lock.
    on Thurs April, 2013 3:33pm
    Sorry OP, you can't join request lock.

17. I think he's trying to demonstrate how loyal he can be to a clan may be?
    btw, you worms should either reject him or accept him...dont just leave him waiting, not very good manners

18. Just forget about it and move on. It's obvious that the worms don't want you, and there isn't much that can be done about it.

19. Lol
    Very blunt Drgn.