Words by --Sparta--Elite.

Discussion in 'Wars' started by *SE_SPARTA-WAR_SE (01), Jan 15, 2013.

1. Your banner says your main O.O

2. Just sad I want attention thread.

3. Fail I realize what I said and I ment to say main not alt in the talk smack area I'm sorry I'm working 7 forums with propaganda at the same time and don't have time for grammar or spell checks

4. Bud it doesnt matter if its strategy to use an alt (its not) nobody gives a damn, post with a main its getting farmed anyways. Its war man up and post with a main.

5. Actually I agree with op on the part of using an alt is strategy. Y'all obviously aren't thinking very much, because war isn't about showing off and brute strength. It's always strategy, as strategy is the answer, and this falls under that topic. Using an alt masks your main, meaning the enemy can't tell who it is. So really, those of you saying its cowardly sound very noobish because you are wrong, very very wrong. You need to use that brain of yours guys to think a little harder. Realize that it would be very stupid to have 20 more players strip farming you in the middle of osw, which is why he has used his alt. Deal with it.
    But he is an idiot for saying what he said otherwise... I doubt he's even with SE.

6. I'd give it credibility if it was an alt in Sparta Elite clan but sounds like someone just trying to get attention. I don't think he's a real SE member.

7. Mods.. place lock this lame thread by as attention-deprived kid's alt :)

8. Again.... alt. Mod please lock. Too many alts creating pointless thread.

9. It's like none of you know how to read the entire thing before posting.

10. Foxes, you have no place in this thread, or any involving Zaft and Apocalypse. We have friends on both sides. ANY derogatory posts by a Fox will be met with a drop from Fox family and any protection we can provide. You are warned.
    Galan Dracos
    Order of the Fox

11. Hero keyboard?