WOG FARMING DOTA AZEROTH

Discussion in 'Wars' started by llDll--SexySweetBabe--llDll, Sep 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pls read my wall writen by Mattmom fr WOG sexual harassment , no respect to all ladies 

2. If you want to report something then take a screenshot and email it in to support@athinkingape.com or wall a mod. Not make a thread about it.

3. QQ more noob. Cowboy up and fight back.

4. Hmm, sorry our family offended you sweet babe. Oops I mean sexy. Damn, now I've done it myself.
    LimbHanger

5. Wow, that's just wrong right there. Take a SS and report to the devs.

6. If u guys don't wanna get hit anymore just agree to cf terms that simple

7. "Getting hit" is different.

Don't get me wrong, I love a good strip, but this is just wrong. At least he apologized :|

8. Ya we stripped her a bit. the jokes were about the strip but they shouldnt have been said with that like that

9. That's just sad...

The fact that he chose to not wear a condom after admitting knowing that you're not on the pill, that is. (joking)

If it offended you, you can always ask a mod to check it out, or take a SS and email it to support@athinkingape.com

10. Are you worried about getting hit or getting hit on??? Lol

11. Lol hanky

12. Nevermind. I misread. I see that he was concerned about whether or not you were on the pill.

13. I love how this whole thing never would've happened if they called a cf after we pioneer them for a week and watched them fail like 50 despairs

14. I don't think an apology would fix what he said

Cut his damn head of or burn him at the steak! 

15. How ironic, "sexy sweet babe" then cry sexual harassment. More like you should expect it.

16. True. Her name is kinda provocative

17. @Zuo

He's a beef product? Shut the **** up noob.

This is like a girl with double D's wearing no bra and a tank top, then complaining when someone stares at their chest. WELL NO ****!

18. Of course, anyone named sexy sweet babe named herself that to get attention from guys

19.  I misspelled a word! I'm so sorry for being human.

Grammar nazi o_O

20. You didn't misspell it. You just used the wrong word, dumb ass.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.