Willy's Guide: Real Life Items

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by -WillyTheDeuce-, Oct 19, 2014.

1. [​IMG]

WILLY...WHAT IS THIS MAGIC YOU SPEAK OF?

Salutations, lowly forum junkie looking for a quick fix of information! I am your local internet Jesus.

And welcome to biggest waste of your next 5-15 minutes (Times based upon how fast you can process stupidity). Allow me to open up the walls of your reality, and expose you to a world that you did not know existed....a world of power and advantage.

A world that allows you to have the upper hand in certain situations!

REAL LIFE ITEMS!

Unbeknownst to most of you, item drops occur EVERY DAY on this planet. The only difference between the winners and losers is simple....

Losers were not looking.

But i'm looking. Because I care. I care for you and the betterment of your life. I care for the....OK YEAH WHATEVER...I'm looking for cheap laughs. There, I said it.

And you're still reading.

[​IMG]

Here is my "guide" to all of the Items in life's own daily Epic Battle...

ABYSSAL BREATH SPRAY

[​IMG]

DESIGN: - An eight chambered "bottle of freshness" designed to rid the world of it's lower echelon of .... halitosis. One squirt lasts an eternity!

LEONINE CHURCH TANK

[​IMG]

DESIGN: - Nothing says "Holy War" like this bad boy. Guaranteed to escalate any issue you may or may not have. Also, eliminates the hassle of having to drive to church on Sunday...or any day. AND its made out of leonine....whatever that **** is.

SILICA XRAY GLASSES OF SILENCE

[​IMG]

DESIGN: - Seeing through things is always a good thing. (Except obese and hairy peoples clothing) REGARDLESS....stare at people with these spectors, and watch how quiet and uncomfortable they get. Guaranteed!

BLOODLUST ELIXIR

[​IMG]

DESIGN: - The choice of a new generation! This powerful drink will enrage you with fury and make you long for the blood of your enemies. Increases attack and defensive driving skills by 45,000,000. Consume at your own risk.

The Ring Of Lost Soles

DESIGN: - LOSE A SHOE?? NO PROBLEM, BRO! These wicked comfortable sneakers not only feel like you're tiptoeing across a field of supermodel bum bums, but are GPS equipped in case your buddies need to find you in a field of supermodel bum bums. SO SCIENCE!

Enchanted Snare Ring

DESIGN: - Most of you don't know that a snare is actually a wire stretched across a drum, not a small bird trap...today. And regardless of how many times this singer jumps on a set and pisses everyone off in the band, do not underestimate the power of the annoying snare hit.

It is powerful. Like an MSPCA commercial. Which I am watching right now....in tears. Damn you Sarah McLachlan. Damn your sweet voice.

2. THIS SPOT FOR SALE

3. This is great :D

4. OH MY GHERD!! CHURTIS ON MER THRRRRD!!!

5. Clap clap clap! Bravo! Encore!

6. internet jesus att 13/13/0 np :-D

7. Ermagherd

It's a wild willeh

Quickly everyone! Capture it before it gets away

8.  I don't get it

Now I get it 

9. And the crowd goes wild!!
    :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

10. I remember a tread similar to this one years ago..

11. Oops just realise the typo... Thread*

12. Where can I buy all of these?!?!

13. Hehehe "tread" like... A tank... Hehehe I Getz

14. 