Will there ever be another KaW?

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by ____xPxRxIxMxAxLx____, Mar 8, 2016.

1. the Active badge comment i made was in relation to the time period you referenced. Not your level of experience.

You said you were there at that time.

In "normal society"...
    Ok, well lets give this theory another 25 to 30 years then. I personally wouldn't be appling real life social dynamics to kaw though.

And ill go out on a limb here and say, i got a good feeling that many of the people posting, for or against, have also played multi server based games and were also once new to kaw at one time. I have played multi server games and i do remember what kaw was like when i started kaw.

Kaw isnt like those games. Kaw doesnt have animated game play. Those games (at least the ones i am personally familiar with) do not have the social emphasis kaw does.

Kaw is a game built on top of a social platform. The others have a social aspect built over top of a game.

So do you feel that creating, and seperating, a social community independent of the other makes it stronger? Or would seperating a social community weaken it being divided?

2. btw just found out that guy who's ranked 10 on allies lb has over 5 yrs behind him

3. So, besides the money invested, theres an experience factor involved in being lb.

I dont see where we are going here with that information.

4. Again i just have to keep repeating this as you choose not to acknowledge i said it.
    Evidence proves to the contrary, the old servers dont die in these games, the same players dont dominate every serve, the old servers still have their own clans their competing with one another and life goes on and the game makes a crap ton more cash. Yall are like arguing with a rock, no facts, no research just flaming insults amd opinions that are misguided.

You can say all day that kaw is unique from all these games, well ya but all these games are unique from one another as well and still the multi server aspect causes them all to thirve. Until you can show me a war game or mmorpg that multi servers hasnt benefited your just spouting poorly put together opinions.

5. He said that bc someone stayed earlier that number 10 on the LB had only one year in game

6. You said "experience/time...", badge doesn't help discern either correctly.

"normal society" as in real life society not kaw

If kaw is so a social based game why is so far detached from real society...to me kaw isn't as sociable overall as compared many games i've played, its social ability goes as far a bunch of isolated groups who fight and debate with each other and are even more ready than most communities to disrespect whoever isn't in your close circle or any1 who doesn't share the same opinion.

And good that others have played multi-server games...it adds more to their statements with an educated guess but it's still like my opinion just a guess based on experience where u were implying some sort of validifiable evidence in your statements and that i needed more proof to be involved in the debate which i disagree with.

7. And? The account doesnt.

You keep going on aboug these other games and your only responce to my comments about beinv different is "they're all different from each other"?

The difference i provided isnt skin deep. Its the fundamental foundation of kaw. Kaw isnt a "game first" app. People continue to play kaw because of the social community.

Now for the question that ive asked thats been ignored. Would seperating a social community be beneficial to a social app?

??

8. The point is you're not going to make a top lb spot starting from scratch today and that is a deterrant for ppl to play, their spots are earnt with exp, money, time & the support of there own social circles in kaw and for sum1 to say u van do it in a year is an insult to those who have spent 5 yrs gaining what's required to get to and keep that spot imo.

9. I did answer that, kaw isn't as sociable as u think imo...& the divide created would most likely be a divide that already exists between old and new players but the forums will still be here aswell as ppl who play both servers allowing for knowledge to still be transferred

10. Lol and these other games dont have a strong social aspect? Have you played any? They have strong clan ties active wc and line app communities just like kaw, not seeing what this superior social aspect is to these other games your referring to.

And you still avoid my question like everyone else, show me one game multiple servers hasnt benefited from pc to app to console to whatever..

Actually id say gow has a stronger social Aspect bc u
    Can gift on there. Theres people who help their friends build their accounts so not only do they have time tied up in the friendship they have real money

11. South,

Im arguing with the few who are saying "it works for this game, so theres your proof".

As been tring to point out, kaw isnt enough like those games to compare their success with that feature to use as imperical evidence to support their opinion.

12. Ive already ansewred the question about playing multi server games. And yes, ivd played many, some from your list.

You answer mine first. Its been asked 2 or 3 times.

13. i agree twinky, that's a good point for both sides...it would be trial and error if ever implemented but we can only base pre-opinion on previous history...many multi-server mmo's do well whereas i haven't seen near as many 1 server mmo's around as long & i've never seen a game quite like kaw to base my opinion off so use other games as an example for debate in this area.

14. I have answered it . Its no different than seperating any games community. Sorry you have this illusion that only kaw has a tight knit group.

And no you havnt amswered my question, what games has multi server hurt?

Your only answer is that kaw is too different from these other games socially to have multiple servers, wich an opinion not a fact and a crap one. How is it so different socially? The other games have clans that
    Are like family and people that are RL friends and clans that go to war together despite the odds. What makes kaw so superior and different socially?
    All you do is repeat yourself without validating any points or proving anything

15. If a new server is made do all new accounts go there is there a Kaw 2 app? 

16. No bud kaw 2 is a separate idea than servers. Kaw 2 was just me asking if theyd ever make another game somewhat like this.
    Multiple servers is once a server reaches a certain population cap they start a new one. Amd once two servers reach a similar power level they merge them....to keep activity up.
    Thats how other games do it anyway. It gives new players the opportunity to be on top and not have to.compete with 6 year old accounts. Its very affective for getting new players into the game and generating revenue

What happens in the ones ive played is that old players will start alts in a new server so they can experience the fun of a new game with everyone starting at 0.....they dont abandon their old server. I mean how many of you have multiple alts? Would you not enjoy playing one of those in a fresh server?
    Dosnt mean youd abandon your old server.

I have accouns in 4 servers on gow and play them all
    One account is top 100 in its server, the server is about a year old. No way id of achieved that if game was one server

17. And the greatest thing that some of these games do is server vs server wars. An entire server working together to defeat another one with huge rewards for the winner.
    Imagine Apoc and zaft in its prime working together to beat another server

Anyone on here tell me that wouldnt be more exciting as an event than a damn EB drop lol

18. What happens if u want to play with a friend who's in another server? You can't. The game like that is mobile strike your talking about? Yea that games trash.

19. Obvious exploits.
    Have a few accounts on one team to leak.
    Hit them.
    Imagine that but on a grander scale...
    Utter crappiness

20. Wrong. A new account can select Whatever server it wants