Will there ever be another KaW?

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by ____xPxRxIxMxAxLx____, Mar 8, 2016.

1. I see the older players points. Ya it's scary that the original kaw or server may become inactive. I'm just speaking from experience. It works for other games and keeps them in top grossing spots for years. All these tore down builds I see and abandoned accounts with epic gear and great stats. on the other games those players usually just start fresh in a new server, you don't completely lose them. I know I've done it and have friends that have done it on GoW.
    It's just a shame to see this game so far below on grossing aps when it's far better than gow or coc. Yes those games have advertising but they didn't at first. New servers builds mass revenue, new spenders fighting over power in each server.
    And you can't blame the drop in grossing on age.gow is around 4 years and coc even older.
    But I give this game 5 stars either way. Great community, beyond helpful, very unique game. Would just hate to see it die in a couple years when all it needed was a fresh start and a new batch of players to compliment the old.

2. Please point out all these big accounts that are abandoned...there is not many. Facts are useful in backing up arguments

3. Redstar gone. Cella gone/"changed hands" Bomminator gone. Laoda gone/"changed hands". The list could go on and on.
    Start a small account and browse your battle list and look at how many bc or near bc accounts have tore build down and left.maybe you should fact check before posting

4. The only thing killing this game is all the cheats getting away with making exhaustive amounts of money and creating a massive gap between themselves and the rest of the game.
    We all know who they are, and it's about time they were brought to task

5. i've played other mmo's with multiple servers and i like the idea of more servers that eventually merge...yes you can grow well on a 1 server game but alot play more competively and would maintain more enthusiam by being able to play against those with no to little head start at first then taking on bigger opponents as the servers merge.

6. Your exactly right. Problem is most of the people commenting against it have never played on a multi server game so they think its the devil lol. Its not gonna kill the game, quite the opposite, it would cause it to thrive and last much much longer.

The way it stands ill never spend on the game again, you give me a new server where i can be a monster on the LB in a few years, hell ya id spend just like i do on GoW. Im top 100 LB in my server and will spend to maintain that.

It boils down to this, this game settled for one RedStar (rip) when it could of had 100. Almost every server on GoW has a "RedStar", an uber spender that provides excellent revenue for the game. I know their are other big spender's here Im just using him as an example

7. You guys mention big spenders leaving, that's not new, always another to take their place.

Also a bit of trivia, most of the lb, let's say top 500, only spend a very trivial amount on this game.

I mostly only see new accounts complaining for new server, if it had any merits to the KAW community then you would have more backing from older players.

Multi server games? Plenty of them that get the job done, and plenty of them that are not worth the time to play.

Come back around give me some numbers to back your claim that we would be better off as a multi-server game.

8. I don't have to give you numbers, go view all the war games in top grossing aps, and view there ratings and downloads and player base. See how low kaw falls on those lists. But I've stated this 3 times when asked for facts just like you did. Maybe you should try reading before posting.

If multi server is bad then why are the multi server games thriving while kaw declines, even though it's an amazing game.

As far as old players not wanting new servers of course they dont! Noone wants additional servers when they have invested 5 years in one game, the fresh noobs coming along gives them an advantage over some of the player base.But the sacrifice of keeping maybe a thousand old players (at most) happy, vs adding 10s of thousands of new players a month is no where near a comparison. The multi server games thrive for a reason. Stop posting out your arse about someone providing facts when the only app game you've experienced is kaw and you have no idea what I'm talking about

9. Ok goon I went and looked just to give you "numbers" 1,2,3,6,10,12,15. In top grossing apps are multi server tap war games......and don't give me the age crap some of those games are as old as kaw.

And that's just the ones I'm listing. If you keep scrolling there's plenty more. No idea where kaw is ranked couldn't find it.
    So ya I guess if loads of additional revenue and a much much larger player base wouldn't be good for kaw then you are right, I have no idea what I'm talking about. Lol

10. Ive played this game off and on for over 4 years..the player base has dwindled drastically since i first started. Anyone who says it hasnt is delusional or just lying to win an argument. Its sad to see bc this game is so much better than many around the same age that are thriving.
    Only difference is they bring new players and keep them, how do they do this? Servers ftw

11. Thank you for the numbers. But...

I'm a pretty avid gamer, don't tell me the only app I have played is KAW. I've played mmo's for a better part of the last decade, WoW, DoTA, LoL, and many others on lots of platforms.

Making this game multi server is just as likely to kill this game as to save it. In the long run. It's not as easy to try and start a new server. It's why ata makes a new game every couple of years instead. I would bet the new server would have a 2 year life before the game shut down.

Now this would be different if it was a community run game. We could add a server whenever we wanted, granted someone was willing to pay for it.

12. Ok you asked me for proof and i provided, so wheres yours? What proof do you have in multi server being implimented and killing a game? Bc the first game you listed that youve played for a decade is WoW..wich has always been multi server and is the most successful mmorpg of all time. So seems like your proving my point ;)

13. Cost and time I doubt would bother ata they show over and over they can start a new server and new games wouldnt require a physical server and code is already written as Kaw 2 would be a clone of Kaw but as soon as Kaw 2 comes out Kaw 1 would increase in its dying this wouldn't save anyone who's already playing

14. Highly doubt that but if there were were such a case,i'll just quit lol.

15. Why would you quit? Why do you massively large players with trillions upon trillions in allies need 500k cs accounts starting in your server? Ego.

Yall better hope kaw never dies bc EVERY single war game that comes out now days and for the past four years is server based, guess yall will just have to hang it up on app gaming lmao

16. yeah i agree hulkster...the only reason to complain about a new server is cos they're against having to compete on a more even ground & happy dominating noobs rather than putting their experience to the test and proving they can still hold a top spot without the advantage of a few year old acct.

17. Fun fact, None of you scrubs would dominate this new server 