##Will the Valiant Knights ever return?##

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by CharIie, Apr 24, 2017.

1. Seriously....
    Devs pls....

The community needs some more beautiful blue named people!!!

Its been so long.

I just wanted to spark some conversation about the addition of vk's which is long overdue.

Disclaimer: I haven't been active in a while so if there has been any new additions then I'll just cry and delete the thread...rip...but Daphnia's mod/vk thread was wrecked and can't find any threads announcing new vk's since April 2015...

2. honestly I don't know if there's anyone in this community that deserves it atm.

except for Ashes. He should've gotten VK a while ago

3. Ah hem....*cough*Charlie*cough*

4. I think they usually have a certain timeframe for adding new VKs could be wrong though.

5. I thought the timeframe was once a year myself.... but seeing as I think the last additions were in 2015, I'm with you. I could be wrong.

6. As a Valiant Knight who is part of the April 2015 addition, I support that there should be new additions by now!

AshesofEden and Chocolate23 deserves to be VK! Ashes, for being a positive role model to many in forums and Chocolate for updating epic battles guide as well as event drops consistently! :D

7. actually I completely agree with Sean. Both deserve it.

8. Isn't Chocolate already a mod?? Don't think you can get both at the same time. But I agree with the AshesOfEden choice it's been 2 years since we had a new mod.

9. You can have both. I believe moody does.

10. Moody has both, as does Slayerbob

11. We don't need anymore new mods.

12. This isn't about new mods, its about new VKs.

13. Did someone say "Will the Valiant Knight"?!

14. No... not you, you mean douch

15. It might help if you use the "Help" button in the app and recommend people.

16. #onesy4modvk

17. My ears were burning...

Whilst it has only ever been VKs that turn into mods there's nothing to say that a Mod can't be awarded VK :)

Hopefully this will help

18. I do agree we should have more new vks in the community. I can think of a few people who deserve to be recognized.

19. Moody, Avatar, and Slayer have VK and Mod. Wulf did also when he was around.

If devs were selecting new VKs they would have by now. Most of the best selections for VK over the last year and even as far as two years are now hardly active. Only two I can think of is Ashes and Syl(for war skills).

20. Y is slayerbob a knight