Will the UK stay in the EU?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Nathan_WINNING, Jun 25, 2016.

1. SUPPORT WORLD WAR Z

2. With GB having its AAA Rating removed and quite a few other stuff, we shall see what will happen over the next couple weeks.

3. Juncker: "They have expressed their view. Now there have to be consequences."

And the overlord shows his colours, any country daring to actually be democratic will have consequences for using the barest form of democracy.

4. Mr Juncker continues that he has placed a "ban" on any commissioners or senior Commission officials entering into preliminary negotiations with the UK government before Article 50 is triggered.

"No notification, no negotiation," he said.

Out of curiosity, what would the EU do if the UK refused to notify until negotiations had started?

The EU is incapable of forcing article 50, the only thing statements like that are likely to do is make us see how vulnerable they really are ATM.

5. Keep lying yourself... UK have no leaders, no plan and no experts for negotiations. But all is good news and Junker is desperate.

6. The UK may have no leaders but the EU has no good leaders.

7. why are you still here?

Not had your child benefit to send home yet?

I didn't say desperate, I said vulnerable. Maybe you should learn to read?

8. Don't you have an MP to kill today? See? I can be an idiot too. Now stick at debate on the table. Cheers.

9. You really are a vile and disgusting person vlad mocking a m.p that was murdered last week by a mentally ill man.So mature vlad, you are a idiot .

10. So you're not here for economic benefit then vlad?

Why ARE you here? You obviously hate the country.

Did your mouth get you in trouble with the Romanian mafia?

The debate at hand...

The EU has passed a pointless motion to try force the UK to start negotiations before it's ready, does the EU not know its own laws? No motion or new law they pass now can change that the UK makes the decision when to invoke article 50, NOT the EU.

11. I don't from where you came up with the conclusion that I hate UK and british... Anyway to answer your question. I'm here because contrary I like UK and I like british. If would be for economic benefits I would be in Germany (i speak german too), I could be in France (my french is better than my english), I could be in Switzerland (beside french and German I can speak a decent italian too therefore I could make a living in any part of Switzerland). Economic wise any of these countries would be a much better choice for me.

12. The attitude you show towards the British and our culture is what makes people believe you hate the UK.

13. Ok...so you draw this conclusion after a talk about football ultras and hooligans and after expressing my doubts that the quebecois will happily go to war at any given time because the Queen ask them to do so? Priceless...

14. You called english people cowards.

15. Yeah I reckon they'll stay.

16. I said they are not so brave as it used to be. And past events proved my points. All post referendum reported racial events was against women. Quite brave to bully a woman on the street because she's wearing a burka.

17. That's ignorance, ignorance doesn't make some one a coward, everybody is ignorant based certain topic, that topic was Burka = Terrorist. Despite how disappointing it was, it doesn't make them cowards, it makes them ignorant. Sometimes being ignorant can result in a cowardice action, but there's a line between the two. Now that's cleared up, proceed on topic. :)

18. Who said Junker hate UK? Who said Farage hate EU? Here we have Junker kissing Farage and it's obvious Farage enjoy it. Homos.

19. Looks more like a kiss from the Godfather.

20. Actually vlad you said the English are cowards who run like girls.
    But then people like you attack families at football games.
    You terrorise towns in organised groups of yobs.
    You are a terrorist.
    You are not here because you like the English.
    You like what England offers you that your home nation cannot.
    So please explain. What special specific skill do you have that justifies a s of admitted criminal, a violent offender, being allowed in the UK.
    We have quite enough trash of our own.

And as people clearly stated. We don't want the less desirable elements. Those that pose a risk like yourself in this country.

Every intelligent debate you had, went out of the window the second you tried to justify your violent criminal intent.

And trying to justify it by saying others are criminals.
    You and all those like you belong behind bars.
    I for one don't think you have any place in civilised society.
    And there is no job on this planet that you could do for the UK that justifies the threat you pose to the innocent civilian population.