Will the UK stay in the EU?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Nathan_WINNING, Jun 25, 2016.

1. Crackers again. Good Friday agreement signed by the British government states a united Ireland can be achieved through referendum and would be accepted.

They did worse in the past but they would respect the decision now. NI costs the UK billions upon billions pee year they'd be secretly happy to lose it

And they'd be terrorists not militia and the British army wouldn't be training them. It would be under Dublin control they'd all be thrown in jail. I've had my fill of Internet crazies for one day. So f dumb

2. They would no longer be the British army. They would be former British army, they are northern Irish regiments. Majority of them being unionists, they would be loyal to a provisional government over the Irish government.

Thrown in jail? Doubt it. Who is gonna throw them in jail? The Irish? They don't have the military capabilities to just destroy them. The British? Nah, British officers aren't gonna turn on people who were their comrades just a few months before. British regiments have mutinied before rather than enter conflict with unionists and I believe they would do it again and disobey orders.

3. Used you. Ok personally using you. As was pointed out in another thread.
    You hate the English
    Live in England.
    Mock the English. And now tell them they are wrong to vote out.
    That along with what has already been said about you and your banner by others.

Yes you are a prime example of everything the English hate about migrants and a threat that shouldn't be tolerated.

Now that's if I were personally using you as an example.

I don't perceive most migrants in the same category as you and many enhance the UK.
    Economically coming out now was and will be a disaster short term. Long term we will see.

From a security aspect and democracy. It makes perfect sense. And as I said. I would support an out had there been an exit plan.

You ( Vladimir) lost your right to say what's best for the UK when you mock its people openly and support violence against their people and innocent civilians both at home and abroad.

Those who support acts of violence against British nationals have no right to say what's best for them in their home nation.

4. Now now! Where do I said I hate the british? I support football violence not the violence against british nationals particularly. And supporting football violence it's actually very british. After all you invented it.

5. And I said it several times...I understand the "independence" reason. Independence worth any worse. That's why I was talking only about economic output of BREXIT. And what was called Project FEAR turns to be Project Reality so far... Can UK thrive out of EU and Common Market? Maybe. Probabl. The question is "with who?" In turmoil times you need a strong leader. Who can be that strong leader? Cameron run away, Boris Johnson apparently live in twilight zone...according to him there's only good news so far. It's obvious that LEAVE leaders have absolutely no clue what should be next step. One of them said today that LEAVE leaders should go in holiday. "We was leading UK to take the biggest step of modern history, now it's time to get some tan until October. Will figure it out then what we should do." That's true leadership lol. Exactly what is needed during turmoil times.

6. Go look at your posts on the other threads.
    And you support violent acts of terror that were never acceptable here and took years to wipe out.
    Britain moved on. And you now come here trying to continue a cycle of violence that the British have openly acknowledged as a shameful part of history.
    Families held to ransom.
    Civilians maimed and killed both at home and abroad.
    As you said. Families shouldn't be allowed to go to see football matches.
    That's terrorism when you enforce your will on others through violence. As was previously pointed out.

We don't accept that from our own.
    Why would we accept it from you?

7. Lol. The firms still exists. Only harsh laws keep them out of spotlights. If you claim that issue it's solved just because you can't see it s denial. Nothing more nothing else.

8. Our harsh laws have pushed it underground to where it is barely recognised any more.
    If you seek violence, do so in a ring. Against trained people willing to put themselves at risk.
    Not against families and civilians.
    One is a contest between two consenting adults.
    The other an act of cowardice, against victims that often cannot or never should have to fight back.
    Football matches are for families not thugs.
    But thank you for highlighting exactly the traits that the English now find so deplorable with a stereotype of migrants that you just single handily justified due to your own violent antisocial beliefs.
    Exactly the type of migrant that Britain just voted against.

Your economic points may be valid.
    But unfortunately you and the threat to decent society just demonstrated exactly why you are not wanted here by the majority of voters.

9. Here here chaos.

10. Ok, so according to you, people voted leave because migrants are football hooligans? Are you for real?

11. It's part of it. People voted leave because of migrants who negatively impact society. Football hooligans is a good example.

12. Omg are we still crying over this.
    Look if you want to be in Europe
    The airport is that way 

13. C'mon...even if there's some football hooligans among immigrants they didn't actually caused issues in UK. You know...their teams doesn't play in England. At least my team never played and never will lol. Who knows if my team will ever manage to make it to the first romanian league again lololol.

14. I'm in Europe already. England is Europe and always be according to BoJo.

15. Vlad take the hint you piece of  vermin. Go home to your 3rd world country we don't want scummies like you here

16. We ain't that keen to have ignorant tits like you either . Sadly there wasn't a stupidity test in the ballot paper .

17. And here we have a prime example of the stereotypical Sun reader. Observe the lower than average iq and incoherent babble.

Specimen's like this are often found on a Friday night vomiting in alleyways having drunk multiple Belgian beers and dined on the finest Turkish kebab before going home to the 'Missus' and attempting to get it up... And failing.

Jog on cupcake.

18. Save it you hippy left wing turds. Where were you when this clown was openly stating his hatred for your country and it's people? Nowhere. Don't lecture me about anything your opinion means fa

19. I have no sympathy for migrant workers who have been settled in the uk for long enough to have acquired permanent residency but couldn't vote.

They could have voted by being naturalised. It's so easy. But they didn't want to make Britain their home, just their meal ticket.

When a Englishman bemoans the state of affairs he is doing his civic duty by participating in democratic dialogue. When people like Vlad do it it's irrelevant.

Seriously, opinions like that are either indicators of a bloody idiot not in possession of the facts, or a hateful bigot. Either one can be safely discounted.

The trouble is that the falsified petition names also show a significant number of non-voters wanting to distort our civil dialogue and lack the intellectual honesty to be upfront about their status.

20. ...Romania's a 3rd world country? lol