Will CanadianGal do a Meisha?

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Terminator, Jan 20, 2013.

1. Meisha did you say you like your coffee white? Is that like 6 creams?

2. Well we do make good tea...

3. Hi noob here but Meisha's always been up to woop ass so I doubt she left cuz she's a runner :)

4. [​IMG]

5. Yeah, I noticed Kings Lounge accepts a lot of Osw runners.

6. Meisha isn't a runner. For this post i will be keeping OP pinned. Miesha is my friend and loves war.

She either didn't think the war was logical or had personal problems. If you need to hate hate on my for "running" from LR war. Not miesha.

7. meisha was a guest at mg :roll:

8. **** with miesha **** with me. Now all idiots may leave this thread.

9. OP deserves a reset for slamming on meisha -_- with false claims

10. @ Cuddle I didn't see you in my news! You have been smashed by ZAFT for talking nonsense. Warned by Foxes to keep out of all ZAFT vs Apoc threads as Foxes has friends on both sides. You still ran your mouth and got kicked from Foxes. I see you are still butthurt from the all kicking ZAFT gave you and as a result trying to stir up trouble on every ZAFT vs Apoc thread. Let me tell you something noob. You are not significant enough for these respected wall clan to waste their troops on.

@ Jenni how are you babe? Did you not ran from your own osw war before with the excuse of studying? They stripped you so badly that you tore your builds just to be dtw. So don't even go there. You are worse than Meisha as a war runner.

11. Cg is a real warrior, I imagine her to stay for the long run

12. Sips coffee

13. Yes Jenni is a war runner...... 

14. ...

༻T͠͠ɧ͙ɛPɧ͍ɵɛɴ͙͝ɪx༺

15. Mmm... Sexy.

༻T͠͠ɧ͙ɛPɧ͍ɵɛɴ͙͝ɪx༺

Test: gtg

16. Lol. War runners commenting brilliantly on forums. Lol

17.  ╔ ╔╗╔ ╦ ╔ ╔╗╔╣ 
     ╠ ╠╣╝ ║ ╠ ╚╝╚╝ 
    9M Atk @Kings-Lounge  7M Han