Will CanadianGal do a Meisha?

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Terminator, Jan 20, 2013.

1. Thats not fair. I was provided with misinformation and now I look like an idiot. Your my next farm after Sic Noc :lol: 

2. They can do whatever they want, and it shouldn't be anyones' business.

3. Meisha joined in with me :O

4. OP is mad because they were refused as moderators for their poor unbiased moderating skills. Mods haters are often found to be refused wannabe mods.

5. Although i do not think that Meisha had issues with the osw, the real reason as to why Meisha left has not been offered to deny the accusation...however it is not my business to know why so I will not ask.

6. Probably hasn't been offered because its none of your damn business

7. *rolls eyes* no dip. That's what I said....

8. Gosh. I thought the title read:
    Will CG do a Geisha?

And Meisha has a coffee with two sweeties: Benny, Titan n the guy who is purportedly marrying her on forums.....

Mod-haters are RejectedMods?
    Wow! Insightful

9. Since Meisha has more time now. She's locking the three failed threads of Friends Forever. Nice touch their Meish baby.

Like I said Forever Friends doesn't make failed recruitment threads

10.  Lu. Cake for my coffee 

I felt sorry for the Op of those. The ampersand sure is a pesky critter.

11. Meisha why don't you admit the truth babe that you did indeed ran away from war.

12. What Meisha my ex girl and a drama queen is now a war runner?!!!!!!!!!!

13. ^she wouldn't answer to noobs like u venom. Better get ur main and try again.

14. VooDoo stop talking **** as if you're making an impact on SicNoc, you're too small for most of them to hit.

15. What is to say meisha didn't leave cus she had friends in zaft?
    Mods being mods, they tend to know a lot of people..
    I didn't read other comments which are highly likely to say the same

AINT NOBODY GOT TIME FO' DAT

16. Im pretty sure meisha i've seen meisha in many different clans. I dont think shes a runner, just not trusted to be in the clan. CG is the same but i think she'll just be allowed to say

17. OMG meisha prefers ee over osw

[​IMG]

/end sarcasm

18. Lu , Meish