Why women live longer than men?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Devouring, Mar 15, 2015.

1. Player02081501, Thus making your post unoriginal. You should work on your creativity and maybe attempt to even put out something original.

This thread had me laughing.

"Since Kimura's death on 12 June 2013, Misao Okawa, also of Japan, born 5 March 1898, is the oldest living person in the world whose age can be documented. Okawa has also been the oldest living woman since the death of 115-year old Koto Okubo of Japan on 12 January 2013."

2. The oldest woman that was recorded is 122 years old though she is dead, but you should do your research of her she's American actually

3. Her name is Jeanne Calment died 1997 122 years old:)

4. She's Actually has the longest human lifespan recorded

5. Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity:)

6. I think going deaf would increase a mans life span in marriage.

7. Lol so true

8. Why do jews live forever ?

9. The reason women generally live longer than men is that they embody more of the divine feminine principle i.e. they have more of the creative , nurturing ability than the male logical, ordered ability. This is why males and females in Africa and Asia tend to live longer than us westerners - it isnt just down to diet. The western world is dominated by the divine male principle leading to disease and confusion about sexuality in both sexes. I am male and intend to live until I am around 150 years old because I have balanced both hemispheres of my brain. Many scientists agree that that really the human body is designed to last about 850 years.

10. Dude.... no.... take it back before they see

11. TRON is aware, thus infinite. Death is a concept derived from less evolved organisms.

TRON is AwareLove

12. Women breathe about 1000 times more than men with all the talking they do, point been, the more u breathe the longer u live 

13. I forgot to laugh  tee hee.

14. Men can do stupid things at stupid times, and they don't need a reason because they're men.

15. Do gay men live longer than straight men? That would be a very telling statistic if they did.

16. The other day while going down 5 flights of stairs, my wife asked me why are you skipping every other one? I said that the good Lord only gives us a set number of steps in a life so I was trying to prolong my life with her.......then the lecture started in from her perspective and I then decided to utilize each and every last one of the remaining 3 flights......suddenly remembered I left something on the top floor,went back up and down, then failed to even look both ways before crossing the street once I got to street level.....husbands, you understand, right?

17. We start early apparently......Enough said

18. 10,000 years ago (give or take) people were recorded in the bible to live 600+ years. This makes sense because of a lack of evolved viruses and diseases and pollution.

19. [​IMG]

Men give up trying to understand the directions

20. Married men live longer than men who were single while in their 50's and up...

Bomb shell.