Why S5 is terrible and possible solution

Discussion in 'Wars' started by BassEngineer, Aug 31, 2015.

1. Support I think a full report on all actions would keep people honest

2. You cry too much about others crying too much.
    I have no idea what YOU "cited'...and I doubt anyone else does either.
    Never said my ideas are great.
    Do you know about run-on sentences, commas and periods?
    I am no genius but your last "sentence" barely makes any sense.

3. How's this.... season 5 is awesome!
    But a new scoreboard would still be nice.

4. Better

5. We dont want u guys to do any eb event during war season, if you really cant stop urself from placing a eb event along with a war season its a request DO NOT DROP EB THINGIES in EE. It attracts eb fairies. I have seen no sdt no adt peeps in tier 3 during s5 who claims they couldn't manage more then 4 hits even after xtalling coz they were tanking. I donno what they actually meant by tanking and really I donno how to tank without adt. So its a request NO EB EVENT DURING WAR SEASON. and if u really want to give eb fairies something just separate out the that event from EE. AND WE DONT WANT ANY MORE INDI'S NOW enough of this crap. Lost 20-22 wars and won 2-3. Lost ee, losing xtals just coz team is not working together.

6. You don't want more people warring? So when warrers quit, there are less people warring because nobody new is coming. Therefore, the rewards drop because of inactivity. Then wars are completely gone because no eb fairies like myself war because we keep getting told not to. So when there's hardly anyone warring anymore, you'll know exactly who to blame. Yourselves.

7. Dont worry about number of warring build. And I dont care whether 200 peeps cast for war or 100. I just dont want eb build in tier 2 & 3

8. Good news...

Offseason is 50% Primals
    Finally organized wars again win/lose.
    Round wars gone the way of the Dodo.
    Can avoid warring with the 'Cow Build'

Augment a comprehensive scoreboard

SUPPORT

9. Best S5 ever, I enjoy this S5. I won a few and had fun. I will definitely recommend to everyone to play don't matter no Xtal or adt or sdt. This type of game open for everyone. Don't let others tell you how you supposed to build of how your account leak. If enough leak account on both side that's great fun for everyone.

10. full support.

11. Support

The more info on battle stats is kind of awesome idea, cause like that us new warrior can also see how bad, or good we doing and Could help erradicate alt player, that tips wars to one side or the other.

As for xtal , i think it would be great to have a free regen button in war so all player could use that regen for free. instead of being a prerequisite in war, i would war more myself not beeing short on xtal.
    Otherwise S5 was great for new warrior.

13. KaW is all about stats n numbers.
    The social aspect exists because its integral for KaW to survive.
    Its so simple n obvious that a war game should have more detailed war stats. Why the wait?
    It's neither expensive nor has it any negatives.

Long overdue...Full Support again

14. Need some guidance from estocers. If clan wars are coming back in S6, I would like to get involved again but I have been gone for 6 months or so. My build now was pretty good 6 months ago but NOW it seems to be under towered, particularly in spy towers.

I only have 3.5 sdt and I would guess if I have any chance of getting on with a good e-warring team, I will need AT LEAST 7 or 8 sdt and that is even with my mediumish size in consideration.

Also, I am guessing my BFA needs a lot of work? From what I have seen after reading about matching, teams that are all build and no BFA get matched poorly.

So are my assumptions right or wrong? How much sdt and bfa am I going to need to even start to be attractive to some reasonably good e-warring clans?

15. Lol No Support. Terrible ideas, not thought out well.

16. Nice "constructive" criticism....unlike my post, it's very well thought out.

17. No support.
    2 reasons ...1) xtals are and always have been optional

2) players vote on broken sword?...come on bro...really? ....you expect that to be done fairly?...come on.