Why S5 is terrible and possible solution

Discussion in 'Wars' started by BassEngineer, Aug 31, 2015.

1. I absolutely support this!!! Great ideas put forward that devs should take into account asap!!!!

2. Well said bass. Support

3. Free to play
    Pay to win

That's the model very game out there follows...

4. Very much support this, especially showing if ppl have used xtals or not and wouldn't that b better for devs more money for them as ppl will have to use there xtal or b seen as a leech️

5. Support!

Alternately, to ensure no kingdoms are along for a free ride, simply set the 'price of admission to war' at 10 nobs or 1 xtal (option when casting WoC).

6. ^^^ meaning you pre-pay a war xtal, so there is no reason not to use it when called upon by WC

7. Charge 1$ to cast woc and give a war xtal

8. Support!!

How about 1 xtal to cast woc?

9. I told devs that wars would b better if they didn't only compare the total stats of each side

A simplier solution is to balence all 4 stats of each side.
    - this would end 6 ps on 1 side and 1 ps on the other
    - this would also end these weird rosters (one side with huge attk but low def and the other side with smaller def but huge def)
    - if they did this, the total stats would be similar still

Also I know devs use a algorithm to create rosters. I said why dun they have ppl do an eyeball test to see if the rosters look good after the rosters are created and switch some players. Example one side has 6 ps and the other has 1 - switch 2 ps with 2 attk builds and now you have 4 ps vs 3ps.

When I presented these ideas to devs - they basically said - nah we too lazy, we think s5 is going great, we not changing a thing

10. Yeah I dont see a fix for #4 on my post....but no reason they can't show us more info on the scoreboard. When they calculate our plunder, they are "subtracting" ko's. I am hoping they wold make this visible....its already in their database, and part of their calculations. Just let us seee!

11. Season 5 has been awesome.

12. No support.

I bet 90% of the time ppl claim they lost cause of inactive/ps leak it never happened. Give the other team some credit for having a better strategy and kicking your ass.

13. THIS. I agree so freaking much. 90% of the time, you hardly see CC move for 20 seconds between people talking in those instances. The hard-fought wars... People spam. The good way. "GET 18" 5 sec ago "18 XTAL" 5 sec ago "18 DOWN" 3 sec ago

14. We are both speculating. One way to be sure is to have more info on the scoreboard.
    New ebs, new equipment, new war types, but the scoreboard is still the same.

Let's see the info and we will know for sure who is active/inactive, and who has used xtals.
    Not sure why you think more information in a war is bad thing.

15. I like all but the xstal issue you have no way of knowing the person who didn't xstals RL/financial situation and yes I am 1 of those people who don't xstal but that's mainly due to a long list of expensive payments I have to make before I freeze to death this with s5 is for all not just those willing to buy xstal (and I've completed all quests so can't get more xstals there) other than that Support

16. I'm okay with it all besides Crystal usage, it doesn't matter. Sure it sucks but that's not the point of this game to spend money on regen. Haven't bought those in a long time and don't plan to, I enjoy this as a free game now.

17. Sorry but I've I no need to public shame someone just because he didn't use an xstal. I've warred with inactives and still won. Mostly depends on the strategy.

18. Another s5 rant by those privildged enough to live in a tz kaw allows to participate. I should be so lucky as to experience such problems.